Delays, Fights, Notes...

"We are all dealing with some demons... Some have to do with the others and some with ourselves!"

~some hours later, afternoon, Ivan's room~

Cora's pov

"This is the last one love!" Ivan says handing me a quite casual dark blue dress.

We brought all my things in his room after that incident with Noah and I have to admit I am much better, more relieved than I had thought and do you know what?

I am happy!

For the first time in my entire life I feel completed and it feels great!

I could have never thought of it... I am with Ivan, I have him by my side and he is so different! I mean, he was always, cold, distant, serious, rude, arrogant, selfish and now he is caring, sweet, kind, willing to help in any way he can and most importantly he is smiling, he is happy and I am excited.

Tonight we are going to mark each other and we are already one. I am extremely relieved now after the short chat we had about us and Noah. I didn't want him to have doubts about us, I need him to be as sure as I am about our bond and our common future! I am glad he is not worried about Noah and I hope things stay this way or else I will get out my bad side and Noah is going to have big problems with me. Anyway, back to me and Ivan! I am excited about tonight and I am looking forward to see his mark on my neck tomorrow morning!

Do you believe it? I am so damn grateful we are finally together and...

I have my whole family next to me! I still can't believe that I have my father and brother and this time they are not those who try to hurt me but do anything they can to support me and show me their love! And my dad is so different but he is not the only one...

My aunt, she has changed, she accepted Own and my father quite easily. Okay, I have to admit that I was expecting it for Owen but for my dad?

Hell no!

I am worried about it. They are weirdly close and it happened to fast and out of a sudden and I am thinking that these two...

Can be together in the end?

I am sure that my mother's thing is certainly going to bother them if I am right. My aunt loves my mom and my father never thought about replacing her but... My aunt don't have kids, she doesn't want to, she has Mischa, Rosana, Natalie, Ivan and me and now with Owen, Chloe and Jose she is going to feel even more completed. She has the mother's instinct, we are like kids to her and this is what scares me the most. My dad is also too old to even think about the possibility of becoming a father again and this is not helping me.

They are alone for years and there is a bond between them as they had both a very strong bond with my mom.

Shit!

"Rose what are you thinking about?" Ivan asks me bringing me back to reality.

I turn around to find him standing less than a meter away from me with a worried yet nervous expression and do my best not to blush but I don't make it and Cynthia giggles. I am not a very good actor as you see...

"You are staring at the wardrobe for more than a minute... And you blushed... What is it love? Are you thinking of what is going to happen tonight?" he asks me huskily and takes one big step to me closing the distance between us.

I feel my cheeks burning even more now and Ivan wraps his arms around me and pulls me on him. My body hits on his hard one and I stiffen a bit thinking about what to do...