'After' The Storm.

"Things seem to calm down after the storm and they relax for a while but...Is it really over and most importantly... Is he lying?"

~about one hour later, hospital~

Alena's pov

"Are you sure you are alright?" I ask Cora again and she nods sighing in frustration.

I am worried, she just gave blood, she came back to us and I can see how tired she is! She needs to rest!

"Aunt, I am fine, really! I will go to take a bath and lay down a bit with Ivan in his room here." she says to me with a tired expression and then turns to Sebastian that hasn't left till now.

He also wanted to make sure that she is alright and no matter how many times I told him to go and sleep he denied, he waited here but now there is no way Cora allows him to stay.

My little rose is acting like the mature woman I know she is but this time she is holding the whole weight on her shoulders! She wants to be sure that all of us are going to be alright and she doesn't care about herself...

"She grew up very much..." my lycan whispers emotional and I nod.

You tell me?

Some years ago she was scared of everything and now she is afraid of nothing and nobody! She is going to make an amazing Queen, she will be better than me and this is making me the proudest aunt-mother there is!

"And you, father, go and sleep, now! I won't repeat myself!" she states firmly and Ivan shakes his head in agreement.

"Yes Sebastian! I am going to be with her, she is going to eat and rest, I assure you!" he says and Sebastian gives me a worried look waiting for my reaction.

He needs more than anyone else to take care of himself, I have to admit that he has been everyone's rock these last three, almost four days and I have no words to express how I feel about it!

Some days ago I hated him till death and now... I feel him like my brother, he has been helping me from the first moment that I and Caleb realized we are mates and he never leaved my side. He is also next to Cora and does anything he can to help her, he proves his love and how much he had regretted so I have softened completely and I don't feel bad about it!

"I agree with Cora! I am worried about you, we are in a dangerous age you know..." I say teasingly trying to enlighten the mood and he rolls his eyes while Cora and Ivan giggle.

"Thank you for reminding me Alena... I appreciate it a lot so the useless, old man leaves for a while." He murmurs pretending to be annoyed and kisses Cora's cheek.

"If you need anything..." he starts.

"We are going to tell you!" I say cutting him off.

"But we won't so go and try to relax!" Ivan adds and Cora groan's in approval.

"Whatever..." Sebastian says again, taps Ivan's back, gives my arm a gently squeeze and walks away leaving me alone with the kids.

"And now you two go, eat and sleep for a while! I will go with Caleb, Leo needs to give some blood's samples in case Noah needs blood again because you won't be able to give him again Cora and then he also have to rest, he had a very hard time till now!" I say and Ivan signs in agreement.

"Are the doctors done from Caleb?" she asks worried.

"Yes love! About half an hour ago while you were still inside. He is perfectly fine but the dose they gave him to numb him was too much and he is still unable to move so much. It is going to take him about two days to recover completely!" Ivan replies and she runs her hand through her long, messy hair frustrated.