'Leaving' Or Leaving...

"Run away from those that hurt you and maybe the next chapter in your life is brighter than your past..."

Cora's pov

I open my eyes and try to remember what happened. 

Where am I this time?

"Luna?"

I jump up and look around me to see Xenia. I am in my old almost destroyed room. She gives me a weak smile and begins walking closer to me.

"Where is Miles and Darren?" I ask getting panicked.

"Please Luna, calm down." She says softly.

"Luna! Thanks Goddess." Lucy exclaims relieved getting inside the room.

"Where are they?" I yell and start shaking.

"Sh Luna, don't shout or else we are all dead." Lucy whispers and comes closer to the bed.

"Where is my Miles?" I scream again and get up like a flash.

I rush outside the room shouting his name. I need my baby, I need to make sure he is alright, I need him with me. I hear voices from downstairs and begin running down while Xenia and Lucy follow me panicked. Lucy tries to stop me but I push her hands away and continue heading downstairs. Lots of males' voices are coming from the living room and once I reach down I rush in the living room to find my father, brother, Noah, Caleb, Leo, Jose and Patrick shouting and yelling ready to fight.

"Where is Miles?" I scream once I get in.

Xenia and Lucy reach some steps behind me and stop. 

They all turn their heads and look at me speechless. Caleb gives me a small sympathetic smile, Leo walks to me quickly and takes me in his arms sighing relieved. Jose and Patrick have a hurt expression, my father and brother are staring at me with a blank expression and Noah... 

His eyes turn black in a second, he begins shaking and his face turns red. He begins walking to me but Caleb blocks his way immediately and Noah tries to push him away.

"You worthless bitch! You are a killer!" he screams outraged.

"Where is Miles!" I scream back shaking.

"Sh Cora, don't push it." Leo whispers near my ear.

"Your lover killed my son!" Noah roars and manages to push Caleb away and reaches me.

He pushes Leo away from me and pins me on the wall. With his one hand he slaps me and with the other he grabs me from the neck and slaps me again. I lose my breath, everything is hurting me, my heart is breaking.

No! Miles!

"You are lying! I want to see my son NOW!" I yell and try to push him away from me.

"Noah enough!" Jose and Caleb scream and grab him trying to take him off of me.

"What a mother are you? Did you help him kill my son? You will join this bastard to hell!" he continues and fights to get out of their hold.

"No, he didn't kill him! You are lying, he couldn't have done it." I scream and fall down on my knees sobbing.

"Did you plan all these? Did you?" he roars again.

"Stop it brother." Leo shouts and comes to me.

"Did you think this sick man loved you? He was in love with your mother, he wanted her and after she died she became his psychosis. He wanted you only because you look like her. And he killed my son because of you!"