Wedding day

Colleen Pov

Our wedding day is finally here. I am getting my hair and makeup done in my room. Josh is in his parents room getting ready with the men. I miss seeing him this morning but we didn't want to see each other. Once I am all done up I put on my strapless dress. Its a sweetheart neckline and has ribbons criss crossing down the back. The skirt is flowy and long. I look at myself and know Josh will love it. I get Rachel to put some diamond pins throughout my loose curly bun. I put my veil on last. I put on a touch up of lipstick and I am so ready. Rachel, Kory and Teeny are all ready to go down the aisle. They look back at me. Its feels surreal. After 6 years we will be married. I hear the music play and watch them walk slowly down the aisle ahead of me. I look at my dad and he kisses my forehead. "You picked the right guy Colleen" he says. "I know dad" I say. "Love you"

Josh POV

I hear the music and watch all the bridesmaids walk down the boardwalk towards the altar. Kory,Teeny and Rachel are all crying. I then see Colleen and my heart melts. She looks amazing. "Baby oh my god" I say as I take her hand from her dad. We face my dad together. He starts the ceremony and I am semi listening. I keep looking at her. My dad holds our rings and we place them on each others fingers with tons of tears. My dad announces us as Mr and Mrs Evans shortly after and I reach out to kiss her. We seem like we are kissing forever. I hear the guests start clapping and we break the kiss.

We do some awkward dancing back down the aisle as guests are cheering. As we get down to the end of the aisle we kiss again as I pull Colleen around the corner. "Baby you look incredible" i say as I have my hand against her face and her back is against the wall. Her hands grab my waist and pull me into her. "Baby only a few more hours and we can be together" she says. I kiss her on the cheek. We finally go to the ceremony area and have some drinks and chat with our guests. Its a very informal wedding. We wanted something quiet and easy going. We then get told its time for dinner for our 75 guests. We sit down and eat while we hear the ocean in front of us. Our reception was on a boardwalk type restaurant. We booked the entire thing for the wedding. It was exactly what we envisioned. I lean over and kiss Colleen many times during the night. I think I want to make sure I am not dreaming. We hear the Dj start to play some music and I pull Colleen onto the dance floor. "Colleen I love you princess. I cant believe you are an Evans now. I am so proud to be your husband" I say. "Josh, you are the most amazing , caring man I have ever known and I am so honoured that you chose me. I love being an Evans" she says. She then grabs the back of my neck and kisses me hard. My wife is incredible.