Happy new year

Colleen POV
We are flying back to LA today and I am excited to go home for a few days before I start to tour again. Rachel and Matt are picking us up at the airport as Rachel and I need to work a bit. Josh and I walk off the plane hand in hand and we see Rachel and Matt waiting for us. I run to her to hug her. She is crying. I reach for her hand and her ring is gorgeous. "Wow good job on the ring Matt!" I say hugging him. "Looks good cause its on the perfect girl"he says. Josh comes over and congratulates Rachel and Matt and we make our way home.
We picked up some Chipotle on the way home so we are eating before we start. I start talking to Rachel about what we need for this new tour. We have 5 days before we leave. She is writing down notes and I finally finish telling her everything. "Babe its no wonder you had a headache... You have way too much in your brain"Josh says laughing.
Later that afternoon Rachel and Matt leaves and I go to start doing laundry from our suitcases. I throw a load in and go sit on the couch. I open my laptop and start on my emails. My management company has sent me an email. They want me to tour until the end of March. They know I am pregnant but they say they have venues booked already. I look up at Josh who is on his laptop. "Josh come read this email" I ask him. He comes and sits beside me.

Josh POV
"That makes me angry. I know you asked for it to be shortened so it isnt your fault but tell them that is it" I say. She nods. "You ok with that?" I ask her watching her reaction. She nods. "I am ok with it" she says." I will try and come to as much as I can ok?" I say. She nods. "Colleen whats wrong? You look sad" I ask her. "Dont want you to be mad at me" she says. "I am not mad at you... You tried babe" I say hugging her. I have to stop loading too much pressure on her. She looks stressed already and she is not even 3 months pregnant. " Babe you need to delegate a lot of stuff to Rachel ok? You pay her to do that so utilize her. I don't want you getting stressed out" I say as I rub her back. " I am going to lay down Josh" she says and gets up to move to our bedroom."You need anything? " I ask her. "You" she says and grabs my hand. "I can definitely help you out with that" I say.