Who is she?

At school. 

ELLA'S POVV 

 I was really happy, I was waiting for Dylan in the parking lot. Couldnt wait to tell him about my dad, and everything. I was just standing there alone, when a Cadillac zoomed in. Dylan got out of his car, he was wearing a V-neck black shirt, and his black aviators. He hung his jacket on his back, and walked to me.

I hugged him and said  "Where have you been? I was waiting for you.." 

"Oh. You didnt have to. " He said with a wink.

"So, I met my dad over the weekend. " I said.

"Oh right. How did it go?"

"It went great, Dylan. Everything is so much better now! My mom and him had a talk, and they were laughing! And it's really good now. " 

"I'm really happy for you, Ella. " He said with a smile.

"Aw, Dylan! " I said while smiling back. 

As, we walked through the school hallway.Everyone was staring at us, like we're couple or something. I held his hand, Dylan didnt really show any reaction to that. Maybe that's the way he is. He's probably new at this couple stuff. It's okay.. I understand. 

"Babe?" I said to Dylan.

He looked at me, completely puzzled and said "Oh you mean me?" 

"Yes, silly!"

"Oh okay.."

"Anyways, I need to get to class now." I said.

"Oh sure. "

"I'll see you at lunch time?" I said. 

"Um, okay... i guess." Dylan mumbled.

I kissed him on the cheek, and he sort of looked confused. I dont know why? But then I had to get to class, so I went.

******

Finally it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria, looking for Dylan. Ah there he was, standing by the salad bar.

"Heyy.." I said.

"Oh hi. Ella. "  he said. 

"Shall we sit?" I asked.

"Um, sure. You go sit, I'll come in a bit. "

"Okay.." I said and went to sit on my regular table.

Nicole and Ashley came and sat with me. Sara wasnt with us, she was with Matt, they both were getting pretty serious. Dylan came and sat next to me. Nicole and Ashley gave him a bit of a stranger look. So, like typical Dylan he opened up his chips and said "Want some?" 

Ashley and Nicole looked at each other, and ignored him.

Dylan suddenly froze, and said " Who is she?"

I turned around and saw a beautiful tall girl, she had long blonde hair, perfectly tanned legs, she had sparkling blue eyes, perfect skin, she was wearing a red lipstick, She had short-shorts on, a perfect figure. I had never seen her around, but damn she was hot! All the boys were looking at her, but more importantly she had caught Dylan's eye. (You can see the picture on the side)

"I dont know.. I guess she's new.." I said to him.

He didnt pay much attention to what I said. When that blonde chick was going our way, she passed Dylan a smile. And dylan smiled back at her, with his adorable dimples.

I gave him a little punch to bring him back to his senses.

"What?" He asked me.

"What the hell. Dylan? You smiled at her?"

"So?"

"Screw you.." I said and got up, and left.

"Oh c'mon, Ella. " he said and followed me outside.

He tried to stop me, I ignored him. He grabbed me, and looked at me with his shady blue eyes and said "Are you jealous?" 

"Duh.."

"Hahah, oh Ella. You know you're special to me. then why worry?" he said giving me a smile. 

"I dont know.." i said in a stubborn way.

"Ella. c'mon. Smooth up!"

"Okay.. I guess." I said, and walked with him..

Should I be worried that he smiled at another girl? Why would he smile at her? I mean, Oh God. She's so gorgeous! And well, I'm.. I'm ella. But, he's my boyfriend. right? He would never hurt me!

*********************************