Mr. Hawk

ELLA'S POVV  

So.. yesterday was definitely fun! Especially seeing Dylan Hawk. I still cant get him out of my mind. My mom says I overthink pointless things.. and maybe she's right.  

*TRINGGGGG* And the bell rang, I had to snap out of my thoughts and move out my english class. Today was definitely not one of the best days, I had to face Max and Zac.. Oh No! Plus I had to tell Max about Making out with Zac.. He's sort of my boyfriend so he should know.. right?  

I walked out my class, Max was waiting for me. He came and hugged me from the back, kissed me on the cheek and said "How's my sunshine?"  

"hehe, I'm good. Youu?" I said with a smile.  

Godd, he's so sweet. And look how cute he is looking today. He put his hands around my waist and said "I love you, El"  

I also placed my arms around his neck and said "I love you too"  

WAIIT, DO I LOVE HIM? GOD, WHY DID I SAY THIS? SHIT.SHIT,SHIT! Do I? why did I say it? Ughh! 

As, Max hugged me, I heard a loud bang in the back. I turned around and it was Zac, he had just slapped his locker and walked away with rage. He probably hates me now.. I still havent given him an answer. I love Max.. But I also love Zac. Can I love two people at the same time? ..

MAX'S POVV 

Is it just me or the world has become so much better? God, I love Ella. She has definitely turned my world into a better place. I dont ever want to lose her. But sometimes I feel like she's a bit distracted. I bet she's just getting used to it, she never had a proper relationship before. She shouldnt worry. I'm gonna treat her like a princess.  

And what is this Zac guys deal? He's always so pissed off to see me with Ella? I bet he sort of likes her or he just has anger management issues. Oh well, She's mine.

ZAC'S POVV  

So.. they are couple now? Great. Just.Great! She makes out with me and then goes on dating another guy? WHAT THE HELL! She has pissed me off, I'm never going to speak to her.. in a million years. 

As, I walked out of the school halls with a temper like The hulk. I swear to God, I can kill a man right now.. I'm so angry. Ugh! Everyone should just go and die in a well. 

"Heyy Zac, wait up!" I heard, so I turned around to see who it was. IT WAS MARY?! She's Ella's old enemy. haha! what does she want?  

Yeah.. Mary?" I said trying to calm myself down.  

"I heard about you and Ella. I'm so sorry. I cant believe she broke your heart for that new kid. God" She said in her regular gossiping tone.  

"Um.. how did you know? Who the hell told you? I'm gonna kill them" I said with anger.  

"Jeez, Zac. Calm down. It's what everyone talking about! Dont you think everyone has eyes? we all can see what she's making you go through! I dont know why she would do this to you? You're such a good guy" She said while patting me on the back.  

Well, She was right. I didnt know why Ella was making me go through such pain. She promised she wouldnt hurt me.. Then why?

ELLA'S POVV  

Zac hates me.. I can see it. Max loves me.. I can see that too. What am I doing with my life? I dont know how to handle two people at the same time? I wonder how Dylan Hawk does it? I mean how does he handle so many chicks at the same time? He's definitely a genius.  

Nicole's coming with me to her place after school, because we have this really cool party we have to go to. Matt and his older brother are throwing it. I bet it would be awesome. Max is taking me there. And if Zac comes, I'll talk to him that why is he avoiding me?