Clouds of Confusion

As Ella entered the house, what seemed like the perfect evening had a very bad ending. She had huge question mark on her face. Is it going to be Zac or Max? That was the only thought running through her mind. She stormed inside her bedroom, shut the door, threw her purse on the wooden floor and just laid on her bed. She ran her fingers through her hair and started breathing slowly because she was confused. She didnt know what to do, for the first time in her life she didnt have a plan.. As she was laying on her bed, it started raining outside. She took her shoes off and raced towards her pillow, she got inside her blanket and didnt want to come out of it for a while. As the voice of the lightening struck, her heart started beating really fast, she was scared. 

ELLA'S PROVV

What am I going to do? Am I going to choose Zac? Or Max? Maybe I should leave both of them. But I dont want to. Is it possible to have feelings for two people at the same time? Maybe, I should sleep. I'll think about this tomorrow.

My eyes opened with the voice of Carly Rae Jepsen's song "Call Me Maybe" which was my ringtone. Ughh, who's calling me? It's saturday. Let me sleep!

"Hello" I said in my sleepy voice, which is definitely not attractive.

"Ermm .. hey" said Max.

OH THE HELL! MAX IS ON THE PHONE!

"Oh.. Max? I said in a puzzled way.

"Yeahh.. Were you asleep? I'm sorry if I woke you up!" he asked.

"No man.. I just got up. It's okay. Whatsup?" I said.

"Well, I was wondering do you wanna go out today?" He asked.

"Ermm.. sure?" I answered.

"Okay cool. I'll come in an hour to your place" he said.

"Ohkay. cool" I replied.

"So.. It's date?" he said.

A DATE? AM I DATING MAX? UGHHH! I DONT KNOWWW! OH GOD! BUT I CANT TURN HIM DOWN!

"Um.. Yeah" I said.

"Cool. See you in a bit" He said and hung up.

I didnt want to think about chosing Max or Zac. So I completely ignored this thought and went to the shower. After that, I changed into a cute outfit, blow dried my hair. Went downstairs and had my breakfast.

"You're up early? Why is that?" Jessica asked me and raised her right eyebrow.

"Um.. well, I'm going out" I mumbled.

"Ohh. with who?" she asked with a wink.

"With a friend.. ok?" I told her.

"Ofcourse.. who would date a shaved monkey like you!" She said with a laugh.

"Shutup Jess! You're 19. When are you moving out, huh? You mama's baby" I said as comeback. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and went away.  

Someon knocked on the door, It's probably Max. I opened the door.

"Heyy" he said with a grin.

"Hii. Lets go?" I asked.

"Suree.." He said.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Lets go watch a movie, ey?" He said.

"Ohh.. sure! Which one?" I asked.

"Well, they are showing Skyfall, Breaking dawn part 2 and some other movies.." he said.