The Gig.

ELL'S PROVV

Next day, after school I came home, and I saw Mandy was at our place. Mandy is Jessica's bestfriend since Kindergarden. she had beautiful wavy Blonde hair and had a petite figure. She's one of the sweetest people, I have met. I know her really well too!  She was putting on nail polish on her fingers, so perfectly. I can never put on a nail polish without messing it up. God, I'm a mess! 

"So.... where are you guys going?" i asked with a big smile.

"To this gig, out of town. Lots of cute college guys there!" Mandy said with a wink.

Jessica was moving to College in spring. So she was always shopping for college, making college trips or hanging out with college boys.. Basically, she was obessessd with college!  

"Ohhh, that's cool. Can I come?" I asked with my eyes filled with excitement.

"Ewe, no" Jessica said in her typical mean way.

"Oh c'mon. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE?, Mandyy help me here" I begged.

"Yesss. please! Pretty please, Jess! PLEASEE, JEESSYY?" Mandy and I begged her.

"Oh.. Alright. But If you embarass me, I'll kill you!" Jessica said.

"Okie dokie" i replied.  

I started getting ready with Jessica and Mandy. Jessica had black thick hair till her waist. She has beautiful piercing Grey eyes with a little touch of hazel like my dad. She's absolutely Beautiful. She's the pretty one and I'm the crazy one. She has always been the popular girl at school. Every guy in her grade and even her juniors and seniors wanted her. She knows the perfect things to say to the guys. She's that good. She dresses up like a fashionista. She knows how to do perfect make up. And she's a bit in love with it. She's really girly. Whereas I always wear what is comfortable, she wears what is gorgeous. She's always used to guys drooling over her. Every girl wants to be her and every guy wants to be with her. I'm definitely impressed by her. But I wont ever tell her. She is doing her major in Art. 

Mandy was helping me with my eyeliner. I can never get that right! 

"So.. lets go?" jessica asked, she was looking gorgeous as usual, with her hair perfectly straightened.

"yeah.. one sec" Mandy said. 

"Done! lets go" 

Nick who is Jessica's guy best friend was waiting outside for us, in his car. So, we all left for the gig. I was really excited. I bet it would be awesome.. I was so excited that I completely forgot about Max And Zac. Lately, I have been thinking about them too much. I needed a break.. 

The Gig was in Cafe/Bar sort of place.. It was really warm inside. They had a spot light on the stage, and there were seats and tables around the stage for people to sit. There was a huge crowd of people, mostly guys and gals from college. Oh, No one my age.. Sigh. 

As Mandy and I were sitting on a table at the back, while Nick and Jessica went to get something to eat. They dimmed all the lights in the place, and there was only a spotlight on the stage. They announced a guys name, but I couldnt hear it as everyone started cheering. 

A guy came from the curtains, he had dark brown hair with some natural light brown highlights. He had sparkling Blue eyes. they were as blue as the water in an ocean, they were so deep that I felt like I could drown in them. He had dimples on either side of his cheeks. And he had perfect teeth that looked like a necklace of pearls. He was wearing a black leather jacket, God. He was so cool. He sat down on a seat, under the spotlight. He started to play his guitar. No shit, He was really good at it. He opened his mouth and began to sing. I was just stunned by him... He had a voice of an angel, like purely blessed from heaven. It was beautiful, amazing, heavenly and just.. perfect! I dont know how to describe his voice in words. It was just that good!

After he finished singing, I turned to Mandy and said "OH MY GOSH! Who is he?" 

"Hahhaa, you don't knoww" She asked me, puzzled. 

"No.." I replied. 

"That's Dylan Hawk, the famous Bad Boy" she said. 

"WAIIITTT! Dylan Hawk? You mean.. like.. The Hawk?" I said. 

"Yes. Yes" She told me. 

                                                              THE HAWK. 

Dylan Hawk.. Well, what can I say about him. He's like the always talk of the town. He goes to my school, He's in Zacs grade. He's the famous heart breaker. I have been hearing stories about him since I was in grade 6. It's weird how I never saw him.. I mean I did see him around like two years back. But I never thought he was cute. Well, then I guess.. he really did turn out to be a hottie. He's famous for breaking every girl's heart, they say you should stay away from him. Like a hawk, he has his eyes everywhere, and he's a wild hunter. He was in the football team till last year, when he was disqualified for beating up a guy from the other team, I have heard. I have heard a lot about him.. But I never payed attention to any of his gossips, As you can see, My life is already complicated.  Anyways, He's definitely not my type. I like good guys, Like Max or Zac! 

I was standing with Mandy, Nick and Jessica, when I felt like someone was rubbing their hand on my back, I turned around. And it was Dylan Hawk. 

"Ugh.. Excuse me? What the hell are you doing?" I said to him with anger. 

"I thought... Angels had wings? Where are your wings?" He said in a puzzled way and gave me a wink. 

"Uh.. um.. well. erm.." I mumbled. 

"Haha, did I scare you off?" He said. 

"Anyways, I'm Dylan Hawk" He added. 

"Oh yeahh.. I know who you are. I'm from your school.. i'm your junior" I replied. 

"Oh that's awesome. I bet you have heard all sorts of haunting stories about me, Like I'm a flesh eating monster" he said with a sarcastic laugh. 

And, it was very true. I did hear he was a monster. "Haha, Yeahh!" I replied. 

"So.. you're here with jessica?" he asked me and gave a wave to Jessica. 

"Ermm. yes. I'm her little sister!" I said. 

"ohh.. I see" He said. 

"Anyways, I'd love to chat with you but I have some ladies waiting for me at backstage" He said with a wink. 

"Okayy.. bye" I said.

"Bubye, Cutie" He said with a smirky smile. 

Dylan was like that bad boy you read about in Novels, He had stunning blue eyes, his hair were perfectly styled, he wore leather jackets, and the way he talked, walked or did anything could just give you butterflies. Now, I know why girls fell for him. He was really sexy. And he's definitely hard to resist. 

**********************************************************************************

You can see a picture of Jessica here! :D Vote & comment <3