The Kiss.

ELLA'S PROVV

Finally, when the school bell rang. We all went outside, everyone was waiting for their cars, But my house was near so I used to walk back home. I was going home when Max called my name and I turned around. 

"Hey Ella, what are you doing right now?" He asked me.

"Ermm, me? Well, nothing. why?" I said. 

"Oh well, do you want to hang out?" He said. 

"Oh sure. who else is going to be there?" I asked him. 

He said "Well, you and me. That's it. It's not a problem right?"

"Oh no problem, at all" I said with a smile. 

"Oh thats good. there's this cafe, I went there yesterday. So we can go there?" 

 "Ahaan, cool" I said. 

We walked to the cafe, and we talked about school on the way. The cafe was kinda cool. It had a wooden floor and they seemed to have pretty yummy food on display. 

"So what do you want?" He asked me. 

"Um, well. I will have a Red velvet cupcake and a cappacinu" I told the guy at the counter. 

" I'll have a cappacinu too" Max told the guy. 

I took out my wallet, And max put his hand on mine and said "You can put that away. I'm paying" 

"Oh that's really sweet of you! But it's okay I can pay for myself" I said. 

"No way. I'm the guy so I'm gonna pay! You like it or not" He said with a serious look. 

He's such a gentleman. he's paying. 

We got our stuff and we sat on a table near the window. We started talking about how much the physics teacher sucks. and I asked him that did he have any girlfriends? 

He looked down and said "Actually yes, i was in a very serious relationship. Her name was Izzie. She was the most beautiful girl. And we were so much in love. But then I had move and well, we grew apart. She got over me and she has someone in her life now" 

His eyes filled with tears and he added "And.. um, well I'm not over her so much!" 

I held his hand and looked him in the eyes and said "I'm so sorry about this. But trust me, whatever happens, Happens for a reason. I will help you get over her! Dont worry!" 

MAX'S PROVV 

Ella's so sweet, I wish Izzie was like her too. You know what, screw Izzie! Ella is so much better! She's vibrant, beautiful, smart and almost everything good! 

"So.. tell me? did you have any boyfriends? " I asked her. 

"Hahaha, nah, not really. I never got into anything serious. Never met such a guy." she said. 

"Well, I hope you meet him soon. You're one heck of a person" I told her. 

She smiled and said "Haha, fingers crossed" 

After we finished eating, we got out of the cafe. And just hang around the place for a while. Then we saw a park which had some swings, so like normal Ella wanted to take the swings. She's such a kid sometimes.

 She sat on a swing and she asked me to give her push. And I did so. After a while, she was flying high in the sky and she couldnt stop lauging. She's such a happy person. I wish I was more like her .Laugh more and worry less. She asked me to sit in the swing next to hers. And she slowed down. 

So as we were sitting on the swings together, when the wind started blowing. As the wind blew in her hair and her eyes were locked to mine. I couldnt resist it anymore. I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed me back. My lips were slowing pressing against hers. It was gentle, but captivating, a mixture of sweet root-beer and salty ocean water. It felt like it was only me and her and the rest of the world just disappeared,It was a spicy, powerful combination that sends waves of passion crashing over us. As our lips pulled apart, a gentle breeze flutters, our breathing comes out in short, and the rest of the world slowly starts coming back into focus. Our hearts were beating wildly, but our eyes kept locked at each other. Her lips tasted like honey.. She started blushing and was looking at the ground. God, she looked so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her more.. but I just couldn't. 

She took a step back and both of us started laughing.. it was so weird? We just kissed and we started laughing.  After this, I walked her to her place. And when we reached the door. 

"So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" i said.

"Oh sure you will" She said with a grin. 

"Okay.. Goodbye?" I said. 

She suddenly kissed me on the cheek and said "Good bye" And quickly got inside her house. 

ELLA'S PROVV 

He kissed me? We kissed! It was the most beautiful kiss ever. This is just perfect! And I cant believe I kissed him on the cheek just now, He's such a dork. But my Dork! I need to call Nicole and Sara and tell them! Oh wow, He kissed me! ..

********************************************************************