New Boy.

ELLA'S PROVV

Tired as hell after school, I ate dinner, did my homework.. well atleast some of it. Then Combed my hair, brushed my teeth, got in my pjs and went to bed. When I got into my cosy bed, I started thinking about that cute guy I ran into at School, I dont know why was I thinking about him? Did I started liking him? How can I like him, I dont even know his name? God, I'm such a fail. I should probably sleep and not act like a princess trapped in a tower.

Next morning, I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and went to school. Today, surprisingly I wasn't late. I was standing by my locker, trying to fix my hair in the tiny mirror I had hung in my locker. While I busy trying to get my hair, I noticed that cute guy I ran into yesterday in the back. He looked sort of puzzled like a lost puppy in this big scary world so I thought I should help this helpless fellow. I closed my locker, turned on my charm mode, and went to him.

"Hello" I said.

He looked at me and said "Oh, Hi"

"Rememeber me from yesterday? I said with a grin on my face.

"Oh yeah, I do" He replied.

"You seem lost, Let me help you? Are you new here? because I think I would've noticed you before" I said.

He smiled and said "Oh yeah, i just moved here with my family. Haha, I'm not really lost, But i just can't find Room No. 503" 

"Oh you have Physics right now? I have it too. That means you're in my class. I can take you?" I said with a big smile, ofcourse I was gonna smile, he's so cute!

"That's really nice of you, Thanks" He replied.

"And I didnt get your name?" I asked him.

"Oh, sorry.. I'm Max" He answered.

"Nice to meet you, Max. I'm Ella" I said.

 And we walked together to the Physics class..

MAX'S PROVV

Ah, what the heck! I do not like this city at all. I hate making new friends and fitting in. I miss Izzie so much! And all my friends. And where the hell is Room No. 503?

I heard someone said "Hello" in a cute voice. I turned around and it was that girl from yesterday. She's really pretty actually. But I think she's one of the popular kids, maybe I should stay away from her. All these thoughts were running through my mind when she asked me to help me. Maybe she's after all not so bad. Um.. perhaps a sweet popular girl?

So, she's in Physics with me. She told me to sit with her and I agreed.  A guy came with blonde hair and he had braces, he high fived Ella. Along with the blonde guy, came a girl with brown hair who came and started talking with Ella. Oh yeah, she's definitely one of the popular ones. Ella introduced me to them, The Blonde guy was Jason and the girl was his girlfriend who was Jenny. They all seemed really nice. 

Suddenly, The teacher came and told everyone to settle down. Ella rolled her eyes and said "Oh God, I hate this man" 

I asked her "Haha, why so?"

She said "Well, he's always trying to irritate me. He gave me detention yesterday. But I guess I dont mind that now, If he wouldnt have, I would'nt have ran into you" and She gave me a smirky smile. 

Is she trying to flirt with me? Maybe I should tell her that I just got out of a very serious relationship and I'm not ready to move on so I dont lead her on or something. Because I'm not that sort of guy. But she's really pretty. Especially when light hits her eyes, and they go all chocolatey brown. And she has a gorgeous smile, she looks so cute when she talks.