Chapter 6: Getting better part 2

Hey people hope yall are likening my writing. I am sorry I have not been updating I have been real busy and to I am writing another story so that is taking my time also. When I get chapter one of my other story done I will publish it. Well I will like to thank Penguins888 for being my fan and putting me in her story. If yall would go and read her story it is real good. Thanks now I am going to start chapter 6 and I hope yall like it.  Vote and comment and fan me please if you like my story. Thanks Jencullen28.

Chapter 6: Getting better part 2

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Well it has been 3 months since my car accident and I am getting better. I am out of my chair, except for when I'm at school; I still have a little trouble walking and I am using a walker at home. I also have moved back to my room and I am so happy, that hospital bed was not comfortable at all.

“Jennifer, it's time to wake up,” Edward whispered in my ear.

I rolled over and looked at him. He gave me a smile and kissed me. He then helped me up and he grabbed my walker for me; he then helped me up.

“I will be here waiting for you while you get dressed,” Edward told me.

I walked to my bathroom and got a shower and I got ready for school. I got done and went back to my room where Edward was laying on my bed. He gave me a sly smile.

“Come here sweetheart,” he told me.

So I went to him and he picked me up and carried me downstairs. He then put me down on the couch and he went to get my walker and chair. He came back with my walker and handed it to me. We walked to the kitchen to get something to eat; dad was already gone to work.

Edward made me eggs and bacon. He then poured me some orange juice. I sat down and ate while Edward put my chair in the car. I got done and got up and did my dishes. Then Edward came in and kissed me on the neck.

“We better go,” he told me.

So he picked me up and carried me to his car where he put me in. Then we were off to school.

We got to school and Alice opened my door and told me good morning.

“Good morning Alice, how are you today?” I asked her.

“I am doing good,” she told me.

Edward came and picked me up and put me in my chair. Alice pushed me to the lockers and I grabbed my books and us three went to class. First few classes went fast and then it was time for lunch. Edward pushed me out into the hall and we saw Jasper.

“Jennifer, may I push you to the lunch room?” Jasper asked me.

I told him that he could and he smiled at me. We got to the lunch room and Edward fixed mine and his tray while Alice fixed hers and Jasper's tray. Jasper pushed me to our table and they sat down. We sat and ate while talking also.