Disclaimer (Note From the Author)

Hey, thanks so much for choosing to give this book a chance! I really hope you like it, I know I do.  Just a few things first:

First off, there are incidences regarding catcalling, sexual assault, creepy guys, and things like that. With that said...

1) There are trigger warnings on certain scenes so in case you are sensitive to those things, you can totally skip them and enjoy reading the rest of the chapter. There are warnings on a few other things too. I  don't know if any readers are sensitive to certain things, so there might even be warnings for things that don't seem like they need to have a warning for them. Deal with it, I don't want to bother anyone. :) 

2) I am not at all saying that all men are creepy or anything like that. However because most of this book takes place in a large city where all sorts of people live, you are more likely to come across more creeps unfortunately. I am not saying it is okay either. I wish those who are immature and perverted did not act that way, but here we are, plus it makes for some protective moments.... you'll see. 

3) In no way am I meaning to glorify this subject/actions or make it seem like I wanted to add certain scenes for the fun of it. This is to bring awareness, develop the plot, and cause character growth. Authors sometimes cope through their writing, I am doing the same. 

Another thing, when I write I am totally in my imagination and everything is transferring from my brain to the computer pretty fast, so I apologize for any and all grammar errors and things like that. I will try to fix them one day soon. 

Lastly, there are mentions of popularity, popular girls and such. Please do not be offended that I am basing it all off of a stereotype. I am fully aware that everyone is their own individual regardless of who they hang out with and social status. It's just that certain trends are made among social groups in high school and moments in this story are based from that. 

I love comments and suggestions! Feel free to clarify stuff if it doesn't make sense. 

I hope you enjoy this cliche story that I absolutely love to write! Happy reading :) 

<3