Cha 26.) A Traitor's Work

I woke up from the bright light above me. "Shoyo!" I heard someone yell, it wasn't Kenma. Instead it was Kageyama. "Kageyama..?" I mumbled confused. "Hey, yeah, it's me! Do you feel alright?" He asked worried. "I'm fine.. I'm.. Wait, is Kenma okay?" I asked. "He's okay." Kageyama said. "He woke up a bit before you. Like ten minutes ago." He said with a worried face. "The class trial is gonna start soon, I'll bring you to the others so we can learn what they found out.. Though.. Everyone's blaming Tsukishima. Oikawa did die from poison after all, it couldn't have been anything else. It had to be something he breathed in." He explained.

"Right, and Tsukishima made the gas.. But-"
"But someone took it from him, or maybe that's what he wants us to believe." Kageyama suggested. "Wait, what?" I tilted my head scratching it. "He probably thought the mastermind was Oikawa and.. Just.. Let's wait until the class trial." Kageyama said shutting the conversation down. I sighed in a daze getting up. He then led me to the others. Everyone stood in a circle other than Iwaizumi who stood off to the side.

"You're awake!" Asahi said happily. He ran up to me and hugged me. He lifted me up and off of the ground swinging me around. I smiled at the action and hugged him back. "Yep, I'm alright!" I said wanting him to stop squeezing me but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He then lowered me. "So, what did you guys find out?" I asked.

"Well.. For starters, it couldn't have been Kenma. First of all, I doubt that he'd risk his life in doing this and said the secret door was already a little opened and he opened it a little more. Then he found Oikawa dead there." Kuroo said. Kenma nodded seemingly still in a daze. "Let's just take this to the trial grounds, we'll explain the rest to you there." Asahi spoke moving me along. I looked over to Iwaizumi who dragged his feet along. He looked furious. He wanted to know who did this just as I did. I was so confused and nothing was making sense.

Once we got in the elevator there was instantly commotion. "I know you did this you bastard.." Iwaizumi mumbled pointing to Tsukishima. "You're just salty about Yamaguchi dying and thought Oikawa was the traitor! WELL CLEARLY-" suddenly Iwaizumi was being held back by both Kuroo and Asahi. Tsukishima backed up a bit genuinely frightened by Iwaizumi's anger. Kenma, Kageyama, and I took a step back as well. Iwaizumi was heartbroken, of course he'd be lashing out over this. Iwaizumi calmed himself taking a step back. "Let go of me." He ordered. The two did so.

"It couldn't have been Tsukishima!" I yelled standing in front of Tsukishima. I turned to see his eyes widen, tear filled. Tsukishima had everyone against him. I just couldn't believe that Tsukishima could do this! Though.. I didn't want to believe it with Bokuto either.. But something just didn't add up! Just then the elevator's doors opened. "SAVE ALL OF THE YIP YAPPIN' FOR THE CLASS TRIAL!" Monokuma greeted us waddling up to his chair.

We all got onto our stands. "I think I should start." Kenma broke the silence. "I am probably the most suspicious right now other than Tsukishia.. And Shoyo wasn't here to hear what I have to say." Kenma smiled at me with pity. I nodded ready to listen. "So.. It couldn't have been me. I was with Kuroo the whole day and.. As you know there were wires that attached from the door's handle to the ceiling that held the bottle of poisonous gas. Once the door would be opened fully, not by the rotation of the handle but instead swinging the door open it would make the poison that was in a glass bottle fall and smash onto the ground. The door had already been opened before me so.. He was already poisoned before I got there. Why was it mostly closed when I got there? Because once I noticed how the room was full of a green fog I instantly knew there was something up but passed out before I could close the door fully." Kenma explained.

"Also, Tsukishima made that poisonous gas according to Kageyama.. And you, Hinata?" Asahi asked me. "Yes, he did." I agreed. "So why are you defending him!?" Iwaizumi yelled at me. I got a bit frightened by this but I understood what he was going through so I brushed it off. "Because.. I.. Uh.. I was there when he lost it and.. Everyone came into the room once Tsukishima put the poison down-"

"Tsukishima, you're a pretty smart guy, why place the poison down onto the table, huh? That seems like a dumb move don't you think?" Iwaizumi asked, teeth showing. "I didn't have any pockets on the pants I wore.. Yesterday.. So, I placed it down and I forgot.. I forgot that I had placed it there." Tsukishima answered without any attitude. This was unlike him.. Was he acting this way because he finally came to terms with what had happened to Yamaguchi or was it because he was actually.. Guilty..?

I felt myself shake off the thought. "Okay, why were you in there from the start?" Kuroo asked trying to get through to his friend. "I-.." Tsukishima turned to me seemingly about to cry. I knew he didn't want me to expose this but.. "It was because he wanted to talk about Yamaguchi.. He came to me. He just so happened to finish the poison he was planning on using to kill the traitor." I said. "And how did that work out for you, Tsukishima?" Iwaizumi asked in anger.

"It wasn't me!" Tsukishima defended poorly, his tears threatening to spill. "Oh, stop denying it! At least most of everyone so far has had the decency to admit it! JUST SAY IT WAS YOU!" Iwaizumi yelled. I watched as Tsukishima flinched. "You're acting really strange too, Tsukishima." Kageyama mumbled. "Yeah, you're usually so angry and whatever." Kenma added. I sighed thinking.

"The person who did this was for sure the traitor.." I mumbled. "Only they would know about that secret door.." I looked up. "Do we have any proof that anyone came and opened that door before you, Kenma?" I asked looking at him. "Shoyo, I.. I don't think so.. No.." Kenma mumbled at a loss. I didn't think it was Kenma nor Tsukishima but I didn't know who else could be responsible!? And who tied those wires in the first place.. And why was Oikawa just in there with no restraints forcing him to be there?

Was he knocked out or something?

🅴🅽🅳 🅾︎🅵 🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆂🅸🆇
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽...
🄰🄲🄲🅄🅂🄴🄳 🄰🄶🄰🄸🄽

Dᴇᴀᴛʜs:
Tᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ❌
Eɴɴᴏsʜɪᴛᴀ❌
Aᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ❌
Yᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ❌
Sᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ❌
Nɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ❌
Bᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ❌
Dᴀɪᴄʜɪ❌
Oɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ❌