Cha 28.) Traitor Revealed

Kageyama looked almost terrified once I turned to him. "Why are you accusing him? You literally have no chance, Kenma! We know you somehow had access to that room! You're the traitor!" Tsukishima stated begging for this to be over. "Kenma, tell me it's not you.." Kuroo seemed done at this point.

"It's not me! It was Kageyama!" Kenma yelled pointing to him. "How then!? Explain!" Kageyama yelled. "Monokuma came to me, probably wanting to start trouble. He told me that you were the traitor!" Kenma accused. "What!?" I yelled confused. "You have no proof, tell him he's wrong Kageyama!" I turned to

Kageyama, his eyes were wide.
Why!?
What was happening.

He was so serious on finding out who the traitor is that I never stopped to think that maybe it was him.. But it can't be..

"I went to Kageyama and he told me about the secret room, I don't have any proof but doesn't that just make sense? Kageyama, he knows about the poison! Kageyama always knows!
He always knows everything!
Then he has Hinata by his side, he told me he'd pin the blame on you at some point!
I saw you two kiss in the halls, that meant nothing to him!" Kenma yelled in anger.

I saw tears fall down from Kageyama's face.
Why won't he deny this!?
I didn't understand what was happening.

"Kageyama.. Is this true? Why won't you deny it?" Tsukishima asked genuinely worried.

"He was a suspect in like every trial.. And now he blames it on everyone else around him!" Kuroo said. "Kageyama isn't really even blaming!" I shouted in defense.

Kageyama stayed quiet, something was wrong but.. I couldn't believe that he was the traitor. "Still.. I can't believe that! I won't believe that Kageyama would do all of this!" Asahi yelled. "What the hell is going on...?" Iwaizumi asked in defeat. "Kageyama, I really don't want to believe it but.. You being the traitor just makes sense to me." Tsukishima mumbled. "It's definitely Kageyama, Kenma wouldn't lie about this!" Kuroo yelled. "He's right, I wouldn't!" Kenma stated. Kenma was usually so calm, I didn't want to believe it but

Kenma OR Kageyama could actually be the traitor.. We were all divided.

Kageyama needed to prove why he was innocent or he'd be voted, I needed to stop this! "It had to be Kenma, he could be lying about Kageyama telling him all that!" I shouted. "Then why won't Kageyama speak!?" Kuroo shouted. "Maybe he doesn't want to blame anyone.. M-Maybe he has proof to show who it is and he's afraid!" Asahi yelled. "Don't you think Kageyama is acting suspicious?" Tsukishima asked. "How about you, you're usually so calm and collected as well as, Kenma!" I stated. "How do we know you aren't covering for him Hinata!?" Kuroo asked. "Kenma DID see you two kiss!" Kuroo stated.

"No! Don't blame Shoyo. He didn't have any part in this!" Kenma defended. "Why are you blaming Kageyama but then defending me!? We were with each other for most of the time we've been here!" I yelled. "Because he's manipulating you!" Kenma stated. "No he isn't! He couldn't do anything last night because he fell asleep in MY dorm! I was with him all night!" I explained. "That does make sense.." Iwaizumi added. "Well-"

"Stop!" Kageyama shouted finally.

"I'll tell you the truth and the truth only!" Kageyama stated turning to me. I hesitated before nodding, nervous. He let out a shaky breath before speaking. "Before Monokuma picked the traitor I was his first choice." Kageyama said looking down to the floor in shame.

"W-What!?" Asahi shouted. "I didn't stay as the traitor! I made him take it back, I didn't want that role!" Kageyama yelled. I then turned to Monokuma. "Monokuma, you can't lie right?" I asked. "Nope! But you can't ask me who did this.. Obviously!" Monokuma said. "Did you choose Kageyama to be the traitor at some point?" I asked. "Mhmhmhm! Yes, I did do that!" Monokuma shouted smiling. "See, Monokuma isn't lying! He just said he wouldn't state who actually killed but then he admitted that at some point Kageyama WAS the traitor! If Kageyama was the traitor he'd try and cover it up at least a bit more!" I yelled proving my point. I looked around at everyone who had their eyes fixated on Kenma who was now trembling.