Cha 19.) A True Friend

"Kuroo, can I ask you something?"
Kenma said calmly.
"What?"
Kuroo asked seemingly uncomfortable.
"Why're you so tense?"
Kenma responded confused.
"T-Tense? I'm not. I'm just stressed, Bokuto was my friend."
Kuroo mumbled.
"Every time we bring up the dead you get all squirmy, you instantly say that it can't be those who died and how it's not rational but it actually can be.."
Kenma said.

"True, one of them could've taken the rat poison two days before and had this whole thing planned out. Also, Oikawa that letter from Iwai-"
"It wasn't from him."
Oikawa interrupted Tsukishima.
"Also, this person figured out about my leg all on their own."
Oikawa said.

"Bokuto.. It was Bokuto."

Tsukishima mumbled.
"No, NO IT WASN'T!"
Kuroo denied.
"It.. Was me!"
Kuroo yelled.
I think I've got it..
I think I know why it's Bokuto..
"Let Tsukishima explain."
I said.

"The day of the murder at dinner.. We overheard Hinata talking about Oikawa's leg. It was as if he had hurt it. We all already knew about Oikawa's bad leg but this was different. He couldn't run at all. That's what Iwaizumi didn't want us to know. Would I be correct?"
Tsukishima asked.
"Yeah.."
Iwaizumi said.
"Bokuto targeted Oikawa from the beginning, ever since the early trials because of his carelessness and reckless behaviour.."
Kuroo admitted.
"Wait, what?"
I mumbled.

Suddenly we heard a loud clapping from our right.
"Amazing job my dear friends!"
Oikawa said clapping.
"Amazing.. Job?"
Asahi mumbled.
"Then why was Kuroo blaming himself?"
I asked.
"I did it.. Because I didn't want my friend to die with his friends knowing what he did."
Kuroo mumbled.
"You do know that I'd tell you who it was even if you voted wrong right!?"
Monokuma yelled.
"Yeah.. But I felt like if I didn't.. I would've let him down.. More than I already have."
Kuroo mumbled.

"Daichi definitely walked in on Bokuto trying to kill Oikawa. He's the only reason why Oikawa's still alive. Daichi took Oikawa's place."
Kuroo said.
"You're right! Also, if you're wondering, I made my grand escape when Bokuto started chasing after Daichi."
Oikawa said.
"But I went down and saw you still in the incinerator."
I said.
"Well, duh, I got a head injury. It's gonna take me a while to get moving. I was gonna call for you but you ran off so I crawled into the trash can."
Oikawa said.
"Alright. So we all voting Bokuto?"
Tsukishima asked.
"I just don't get it.. Why did Bokuto try and kill all of us? That's against the rules anyway."
Asahi asked.
"Why did he kill Noya.. And how is Bokuto dead?"
Asahi asked.

"Bokuto poisoned himself two days before everything, he also poisoned all of our foods two days before. I think he did it out of pure anger for what happened to Akaashi because he was ranting to me about it."
Kuroo said.

He must've been keeping a fake smile on because he looked fine to me..

"Why wouldn't you tell us what he was planning!?"
Iwaizumi asked in anger.
"Because.. I already failed to be there for him once. I couldn't.. Do it again!"
Kuroo yelled crying.
Bokuto seemed so okay, I guess no one could get over their friend's death that fast.
"I'm still confused.."
Asahi mumbled.
"I'll explain one more time so everyone can understand clearly."
I said with a reassuring smile.

"A few days before the murders Oikawa and Kageyama got into a fight. Me and Iwaizumi took them to the nurse's office. Bokuto was also there. I mentioned how weird it was that poison was just placed there and after that Bokuto left with the information he needed. Later at lunch he most likely poisoned the food before anyone got to the cafeteria, he also had other poisons that didn't take two days and were less affective and used those ones yesterday at dinner adding more side affects onto Nishinoya which ended up killing him.

In the night I heard Oikawa yelling for someone to back off and leave him alone. He was probably cornered between the gym and the incinerator and that's when he was hit in the head with a bat but before that he saw Daichi walk outside who probably heard his scream before. I was looking at them through my window at this time but couldn't tell who they were. Daichi saw Oikawa being dumped into the incinerator and then he yelled in fear. Bokuto then ran after him. I ran outside to check who it was that I saw being thrown into the incinerator. It was Oikawa. Once I was gone Oikawa got enough strength to get into the garbage bin next to the incinerator passing out from the blood loss. Then Bokuto came back with Daichi's body throwing him into the incinerator burning him without checking if Oikawa was still inside."
I said.

"Bokuto probably stood there for a while feeling the poison finally kick in. He leaned the bat against the wall and waited. His plan failed him, though, as the main person he wanted dead was the one who managed to survive, thanks to Daichi. Bokuto slid that note to Oikawa and said it was from Iwaizumi so that way Oikawa would go out to see him. It also helped frame someone."
Kageyama finished for me.

"That makes sense to me."
Kenma said smiling at me.
After that everyone stayed silent as they voted.
Kuroo seemed to be in defeat and let out a long sigh.
"So Monokuma, who was it?"
Oikawa asked Monokuma.
"You voted incorrect!"
Monokuma yelled.
"WHAT!?"
Kageyama yelled.
"Just kidding!"
Monokuma laughed aloud.
"Damn bastard.."
Tsukishima mumbled.
"Hahahaha!"
Oikawa laughed seeming to be the only one that found what Monokuma had said funny.

"I'm still confused about one thing, though."
Tsukishima spoke.
"And what might that be?"
Monokuma was curious.
"You said that one of the rules were that you couldn't kill more than two people! Three people were killed, Daichi, Nishinoya, AND Bokuto."
Tsukishima explained.
"The blackened killed themselves and I can't really punish them because.. You know... They're already dead!" Monokuma laughed like a maniac.
Tsukishima shook his head annoyed by how the bear found his question amusing.

After that we all walked to our dorms drained from the class trial and fell asleep.
Oikawa probably was bandaged up by Iwaizumi as well.

I'm sorry Sugawara..

I couldn't keep your promise.. Not even a little..

🅴🅽🅳 🅾︎🅵 🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🅽🅸🅽🅴🆃🅴🅴🅽
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈...
🅄🄽🅂🄿🄾🄺🄴🄽 🅆🄾🅁🄳🅂

Dᴇᴀᴛʜs:
Tᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ❌
Eɴɴᴏsʜɪᴛᴀ❌
Aᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ❌
Yᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ❌
Sᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ❌
Nɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ❌
Bᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ❌
Dᴀɪᴄʜɪ ❌