Cha 30.) It's Over Isn't It

I opened my eyes getting up from my bed. I looked around smiling, I touched the ground, everything around me to make sure I was back home. I then hugged my pillow in joy. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was working. It was Monday.. Again. The date from when we were taken.

I called Kageyama but just as I did I got a call from him. I answered. "Kageyama!" I yelled. "You're okay! Okay, let's check on the others. It's Monday again.. Apparently so let's go to school. Meet me at the gate, okay?" He asked. "Right!" I said hanging up. I got dressed and ran out to my mom. "Shoyo, sweety, good morning." She said smiling at me.

"Mom! How long was I gone?!" I yelled leaping onto her. "G-Gone? You were gone last night!?" She pushed me off of her. "I-.. No. No I wasn't! I need to get to school... I'm a little late!" I said. "Oh, yeah. I thought you went after I dropped off your sister. Get going!" She said and I ran out the door. I was so confused. The date did show that time didn't pass but.. I thought.... But I saw those people on the barrier! Was it all just Monokuma's doing to trick us?

I ran over to the gate to see Kageyama who seemed out of breath. He must've ran all the way here as well. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Shoyo!" He yelled hugging me back. "Let's go!" I said taking him by the hand. The days that went by were more than just a weekend and my mom's acting like I've been here this whole time!

Maybe this means that everyone who died is okay! Maybe nothing changed! I smiled at the thought. Me and Kageyama do! We were looking around in the halls when we spotted Nishinoya. "Nishinoya!" We yelled at the same time. We ran up to him and hugged him. "Yeah, w-what's up with you guys? Asahi yelled at me hugging me acting like I've been gone since like forever and now you guys?" Nishinoya said confused. "Wait.. What?" Kageyama said. "What?" Nishinoya asked confused. I then realized that he didn't remember anything.. Though, Asahi did. "I-It's nothing Nishinoya! We need to get to class-" "It's lunch time though." Nishinoya pointed to where he was headed. "Oh, right!" I said dragging Kageyama down the hall. "A-Ah, Shoyo, wait-" "Shoyo..? You call him Shoyo now?" Nishinoya mumbled to himself as we left.

We were walking to the lunch room when we heard soft cries coming from one of the bathrooms. We peaked inside and saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi was comforting Tsukishima

Yamaguchi was comforting Tsukishima. Did he remember something or was he just comforting Tsukishima? It seems that Tsukishima remembered everything. "If you could tell me what's wrong I could help, Tsuki." He explained worried, hugging him tightly.

So.. Everyone who died—I'm assuming—can't remember what happened? As long as everyone was okay I'd be fine with this. We slowly closed the bathroom door and ran to the lunch room.
There we saw Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, Tanaka, Ennoshita, and Nishinoya sitting together. We ran up to them and attacked Tanaka hugging him. "AHH! GUYS, WHAT'S GOING ON?! Is someone chasing you, do you need help!?" Tanaka yelled pushing us off looking around. "No, we just want to hug you guys!" I yelled hugging Sugawara and Daichi tightly and Kageyama did the same. Asahi smiled at us knowing what we knew. "Aw, this is sweet guys. So, what do you want?" Sugawara asked getting straight to the point. "We want nothing, just hugs, heh!" I exclaimed. "Sure.." Daichi said laughing at us. Nishinoya started laughing as well confused. Ennoshita at us innocently.

With this we knew that Oikawa and Iwaizumi along with Kuroo and Kenma and Bokuto and Akaashi would be okay. We felt all this weight being lifted off of our shoulders and then suddenly I felt okay again. Their deaths and what happened would stick with me as it would with Kageyama and the others but it'll help us cherish each other. We'll help each other get through it. All of us.

Later on in the day after school me and Kageyama were walking home, well he was walking me home. He was anxious something would happen to me. "So.." Kageyama started. "So..?" I asked. "Do we just.. Act like.. NONE of that stuff happened?" He asked looking anywhere but at me.

I thought about it for a moment and then knew what he was trying to say.

"Tobio, I still love you. It wasn't just my fear dragging me to you because of the game. I actually.. Do like you a lot!" I said holding his hand. He turned facing me surprised. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes accepting his embrace. I knew that it would be hard but if we stay together I know we'll be okay.

We'll never know why we were brought into that killing game or if it was just a dream of some sort that all of us were in together but everything's okay now

Everything's okay. "I love you, Shoyo.." He mumbled holding onto me tighter. "I love you too, Tobio." I mumbled.

🅴🅽🅳 🅾︎🅵 🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁
🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈
🄴🄿🄸🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴...

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇs ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪss ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ғᴇᴇʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ. ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ. 💖