Cha 27.) Accused Again

Kageyama turned to me. "Not just that but.. I'm confused as to why Oikawa was just lying in the room, why was he there in the first place?" Kageyama asked looking towards everyone else. "I-" Iwaizumi was going to speak but stopped. "Iwaizumi?" Kuroo called. "The day before he died he told me he found something.." Iwaizumi mumbled. "Found something? Oikawa found something?" Kenma asked looking around. "Yeah.. It sounded as though he didn't just find it coincidentally.." Iwaizumi said. "What do you mean by that?" Asahi asked timidly. "He told me as if he'd been guided there." Iwaizumi responded.

Suddenly, it hit me, Monokuma hadn't been talking with us.. So, what was he doing with all this time?
He had to keep himself entertained somehow! I then pointed to Monokuma who sat on his chair with his evil grin.

"I know you have something to do with this death!"
I yelled. Everyone looked over to me wanting me to go on. "PUHUHU! That was rather FAST!" Monokuma clapped laughing. "Though.. I really would've liked it better if you'd waited a little while longer.." Monokuma whined. "What're you talking about?" Kuroo asked confused. "Well.. Oikawa came to me a while ago.. He wanted to.. 'Spice things up' as he put it." Monokuma paused. Why would he want to spice things up!? Was he just manipulating Monokuma into doing what he wanted or.. Did he actually enjoy this game?!

"So, you told Oikawa about the secret room.." Tsukishima figured. "Yup!" Monokuma agreed. "Wait, doesn't that go against some kind of rule!? You only told him about the secret room!" Asahi pointed out. "There is no rule stating that, plus, none of you wanted to help make the game more fun.. Oikawa was the only one I could count on!" Monokuma whined like a child. "So, it can't be me. He probably killed himself to confuse us all! I wouldn't be able to knock him out, I'm much shorter and weaker." Kenma said crossing his arms looking to me. He didn't look angry, just hurt by my accusation against him.

I guess that makes sense.. "Right.. So It was either Oikawa or Tsukishima. So Tsukishima, you made that poison to kill the mastermind. Let's say Oikawa went to that secret room and wanted to look around. You're the mastermind so you went and knocked him out. Then you made that whole contraption framing Kenma.." Kuroo put together.
"I'm not the traitor, Kuroo! I'd never put Yamaguchi in danger! If anything he'd be the one I take with me out of this fucking place! Why I'm the FUCK would I ever be the mastermind if I have no one to TAKE WITH ME?!" Tsukishima yelled slamming his hands onto the stand.

It went silent, the only noise being the echoes of Tsukishima's yelling.

"L-Let's lean off of Tsukishima for a minute, guys!" Asahi suggested. Tsukishima calmed down adjusting his glasses. "Wait, did Oikawa even suffer from any blunt force or trauma to the head?" I asked. Everyone went quiet for a moment. "He.. No, he didn't look like he was knocked unconscious." Iwaizumi said.

"Then Oikawa set it up so that whoever opened that door would become the killer!" Kuroo yelled. "And that person is the traitor.." Kageyama finished. I looked around the room trying to figure out who could be responsible. Then I remembered something. "Kenma, you said that yesterday you were with Kuroo.. Am I correct?" I asked. He nodded hesitating. "Then why did you go to the library alone?" I asked.

"W-Why are you only talking to me, Shoyo!? How about Kageyama? He kept leaving your room like every morning, explain that. What do you think he was doing!?" Kenma yelled in anger and frustration. What did he mean. Why did he even know about that!? "Kenma, were you spying us!?" Kageyama yelled confused. "I.. No! I just happened to wake up earlier than the rest of you guys!" Kenma said pulling his hair in frustration. "But.. Kenma.. I.." Kuroo was about to speak but stopped. "What were you going to say?" Tsukishima asked Kuroo. "I had to wake Kenma up like.. A lot.. Wait, no-"

"There were security cameras in that room, where Oikawa was. How the hell would you know about what Kageyama and Hinata were up to if you didn't watch from the security cameras!?" Asahi yelled for once.

"I-I.. Wait.. No!" Kenma yelled. "I'm not the traitor!" Kenma yelled.

"Kageyama is!" Kenma screamed.

What was he talking about!? And what did he have on Kageyama, what is with him!?

🅴🅽🅳 🅾︎🅵 🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁
🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃...
🅃🅁🄰🄸🅃🄾🅁 🅁🄴🅅🄴🄰🄻🄴🄳

Dᴇᴀᴛʜs:
Tᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ❌
Eɴɴᴏsʜɪᴛᴀ❌
Aᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ❌
Yᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ❌
Sᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ❌
Nɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ❌
Bᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ❌
Dᴀɪᴄʜɪ❌
Oɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ❌