Cha 29.) It's Punishment Time

Everyone fell silent, even Kenma. We knew that there was no stopping Kenma's execution but we also knew that after this we'd be freed. "If it's over for me.. Then Monokuma, I'm not hiding this anymore!" Kenma yelled. Everyone looked over to Monokuma.

"Sugawara, he didn't kill Yamaguchi, he wasn't dead.. When Sugawara stabbed him. Sugawara was eliminated for no reason!" Kenma explained.

I turned to Tsukishima worried of how he might react. He stood there wide eyed. "When I came back from getting a towel I saw Monokuma pushing the knife into Yamaguchi causing him to.. Die faster. I wanted to help him but.." Kenma stopped. "Sugawara.. Didn't..." Tsukishima mumbled lost in thought. "Isn't that against some kind of rules?!" Asahi yelled. "Why wouldn't you tell us, Kenma?!" Kuroo yelled. "Because by that time I was already the traitor." Kenma mumbled.

"Well! I guess this is the end for me as well! PUHUHUHU!" Monokuma announced. "W-What?"Tsukishima stuttered confused.

"IT'S THE FINAL PUNSIHMENT!" Monokuma screamed. "AND FOR THIS ONE LET'S GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT!" Monokuma pushed a button and right then a metal claw reached down dragging Kenma away from us. I watched as Kuroo covered his mouth, he wanted to do something. I looked at him with pity. Kuroo then surprisingly sprinted towards where he was being dragged.

"Kuroo, no!" Tsukishima yelled for his friend.

That same metal gate suddenly blocked us off from where Kuroo stood. Tsukishima ran up to the gate as we followed. "Kuroo! Y- "It's alright, It'll be okay, Tsukishima." Kuroo mumbled to Tsukishima. Tsukishima just gritted his teeth in anger. Tears filled his face and I pitied him. "I can't lose you too!" He yelled. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ever blaming you.." Kuroo mumbled staring into Tsukishima's eyes, his own full up of guilt. "Goodbye guys." Kuroo said with a sad smile.

Everyone was frustrated having to watch more people die

Everyone was frustrated having to watch more people die. I watched as Asahi started to ball. Kuroo turned around to see Kenma being thrown onto the ground. Kuroo ran up to him and helped him up. "Kuroo?!
W-Why are you in here, Kuroo?" Kenma asked confused and worried. "I'm sorry.. I couldn't let you.. Go...."

Kenma shook his head frantically. "MONOKUMA, YOU CAN'T KILL KUROO! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" I yelled from behind the gate but he ignored. He didn't care anymore, he just wanted to relish in our despair. Monokuma pulled out a remote and pushed a few buttons on it. "Kuroo, wh-why would you come in here!?" Kenma yelled crying as he shook him. "Kenma, I.. I've always loved you. I've always...." Kuroo lost his breath and with that Kenma started to sob regretting everything. He knew he'd hurt Kuroo, completely breaking him. He knew that his death would be on his own hands.

"Kuroo, I-"

A large claw then came out grabbing Kenma once again hanging him above the ground. "KENMA!" Kuroo screamed. Kuroo looked around frantic, he wanted to help. We watched as Kenma kicked struggling to breath.

"Want the remote, Kuroo?" Monokuma asked. Kuroo nodded slightly as Kenma struggled to breath. "Go get it." Monokuma did something to the remote before he threw it onto the floor. Kuroo ran towards the remote. He grabbed it and started pushing a bunch of buttons. One of those buttons made walls form around him, we could no longer see him. We watched as the walls closed in and watched as Kenma took his last breaths. I just watched shaking holding onto the fence. Kageyama tried to turn me away but I pushed him away, I could only stare at the two who were dying in front of us. Then, right before Kuroo was crushed by the walls around him Monokuma jumped in along side him. It went silent for a moment. The sound the cracking bones and robotic parts being crushed seized after a moment. Kenma just hung there, limp.

"Kuroo.. Why... Why?!" Tsukishima screamed. Asahi went to comfort Tsukishima as did I and Kageyama. Iwaizumi stood off to the side alone. The room was full of sobbing and quiet talking. I took a step back from Tsukishima and walked over to Iwaizumi. "Hey." I mumbled. He looked down teary eyed. "It's over." I said trying to smile but tears engulfed in my eyes. I was still in pain, everything hurt even though I knew that soon we'd be freed. I still had Kageyama at least. I smiled genuinely just then at the thought.

"No... It'll never be over for me."

Iwaizumi mumbled walking into the elevator. The doors closed and he was gone. I wanted to go after him but I could already assume that he was going outside. "Guys, let's go outside and see if we can leave!" I shouted. Tsukishima wiped his tears along with Asahi and we all went up the elevator.

Once we were out we all started running to the front door and we leaped outside. We saw Iwaizumi standing at the barrier that was just a plan white light now. "Do we.. Touch it? Go through it?" Kageyama asked confused. "I'll go first." Iwaizumi said without hesitation.

Everyone nodded as he walked through the light. Tsukishima saw this and ran through as well as Asahi. I was about to go through when I noticed that Kageyama wouldn't go forward. I turned around.

"Kageyama?" I asked. "Go without me." He mumbled. "W-What, why?!" I yelled confused. "I don't deserve to live, I don't deserve this..."
He was angry at himself, still.

"Shut up, Tobio! You do! I need you! You didn't do anything wrong.. You denied Monokuma! If anything you're the greatest out of all of us you dummy!" I yelled starting to cry. Kageyama was taken aback by this and then he smiled patting me on the head. "Alright.. If you need me that bad.." He took my hand. "Let's go home, Shoyo." We walked through closing our eyes with no doubt in our minds that we'd be safe and back home.

🅴🅽🅳 🅾︎🅵 🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁
🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅽🅸🅽🅴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🅈...
🄸🅃'🅂 🄾🅅🄴🅁 🄸🅂🄽'🅃 🄸🅃

Dᴇᴀᴛʜs:
Tᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ❌
Eɴɴᴏsʜɪᴛᴀ❌
Aᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ❌
Yᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ❌
Sᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ❌
Nɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ❌
Bᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ❌
Dᴀɪᴄʜɪ❌
Oɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ❌
Kᴇɴᴍᴀ❌
Kᴜʀᴏᴏ❌