🄴🄿🄸🄻🄾🅄🄶🄴

I woke up in a lit room. I groaned as my back was in pain. I was hunched over on a desk. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see.. Oikawa. "Hey, Iwa-Chan, how late were you planning to sleep, huh? I've been waiting you kn-"

I was in disbelief, shock. He was alive!

Oikawa was alive.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes.

"OIKAWA!" I yelled hugging him. "A-Ah?!"
He spoke softly after a moment into my ear. "Iwa.." He paused "What's wrong?" He asked worried.

Did he.. Not remember?

I pulled away from when hug. "Are you joking?" I asked confused. "Joking.. About what? Iwa-Chan, do you have a fever? No wonder you fell asleep! The team's been looking for you. I made them let you rest, you could at least thank me, you know!" Oikawa said smirking. "Thank you." I said smiling. "W-Whah, you definitely have a fever, Iwa-Chan! Why aren't you being mean like the usual?" He asked tilting his head. "I.. No reason..." I was at a loss for words. Then I realized something.

Oikawa loved me, he loves me.

I felt my heart pound and I looked up into his eyes. "Iwaizumi, are you oka-"
Without another thought I pulled him close and kissed him. I felt him place his hands on my shoulders from being startled but he didn't push me away.
I pulled away out of embarrassment and looked down to the floor.

"I-Iwa?" Oikawa questioned. I peered up to see his face red as hell. "Toru, you're very.. Red." I pointed out.
"B-Because you k-kissed me!" Oikawa yelled. "Are you.. Mad?" I asked looking down again. It went silent for a while. "No." Oikawa mumbled pulling me into a hug. "I love you too, Iwa-Chan." He whispered into my ear. I laughed a bit and hugged him back tightly.

I will never let anything hurt him again. Ever.