Cha 18.) It Wasn't Him

We all got into the elevator heading to the class trial.
Everything was so confusing, where was Daichi?
Was he also dead!?
Four dead people!?
That couldn't be right..
Wasn't there some kind of limit!?
This time there was no silence, everyone was talking, confused.
Monokuma sat there on his seat.
Once we got to our stands I turned to Monokuma.
"Where's Daichi and how many people are dead?"
I asked Monokuma.
"Uhhhh, well, the body in the incinerator is unknown! Could be Oikawa, but I don't know!"
Monokuma said.
"You don't know!?"
Iwaizumi shouted.
"How could you not know?"
Tsukishima asked with a straight face.
"Well.. This one was a little messy.. The blackened had a plan and you guys ruined it! I couldn't keep up on the security cameras and my traitor couldn't keep an eye out for me!"
Monokuma whined.
"So not even Monokuma knows what happened, huh.."
Kageyama mumbled.
"I do know that only three people are dead!"
Monokuma said with a long grin.
"Yes, Nishinoya, Bokuto.. And.. Oikawa?"
Kuroo questioned.
"Then.. W-Where's Daichi?"
Asahi asked quietly.

"Maybe he killed them and he's hidin-"
"Or Kageyama and Hinata teamed up and killed them. Then Daichi walked in on them killing Oikawa and so they killed Daichi too and-"
"That wouldn't be possible would it? He said only three people are dead. One of them are still alive. It can't be Nishinoya or Bokuto so it has to be Oikawa or Daichi!"
Iwaizumi was interrupted by Kenma.
"Good job, Kenma."
Kuroo complimented.

"Okay, let's start off from the beginning. I'm going to prove why it's at least Kageyama and if not JUST him Kageyama AND Hinata!"
Iwaizumi announced.

He was really set on the killer being Kageyama, wasn't he.. What could I do to stop this?! What could I say in Kageyama's defense?!

"Alright, go right ahead!" Tsukishima allowed.
"So, basically, a few days ago Kageyama and Oikawa got into a fight. Me and Hinata brought them to the nurses office. Hinata spotted multiple types of poisons in one of the cabinets. One of them was for sure rat poison. Then a few days later almost everyone's complaining about an upset stomach. Nishinoya and Asahi as well as Bokuto were definitely poisoned. Oikawa never ate anything and neither did I because we knew that somebody in the nurses office would poison the food. But so did Hinata and Kageyama, the culprits. And they actually tried framing me-"
"I didn't kill anyone! WE didn't!"
Kageyama interrupted unable to listen anymore.

"Wasn't Bokuto also in the nurse's office?"
I added.
"So what, he wouldn't poison himself, you dumbass!"
Iwaizumi shouted.
"Calm down."
Asahi spoke through tears, even through how much pain he's in he continues to try and calm everyone.

"So, what I'm gathering is that none of you told us about the poisoned food?"
Tsukishima said pissed off.
"We weren't sure if the food or anything would be poisoned. Me and Kageyama thought someone just took it to hide it from someone who would kill!"
I said nervously.
"Right, and we should believe you?"
Iwaizumi said annoyed.
"Let me explain our side-"
"NO, it WAS Kageyama!"
Iwaizumi snapped, tears streaming down his face.

"Let me explain our side-""NO, it WAS Kageyama!"Iwaizumi snapped, tears streaming down his face