Cha 11.) Proven Guilty

After a while of gathering evidence the only things they had to go off of was the towel Kenma wore.
Hinata was the only one that probably knew the truth.
We all got into the elevator in silence back to the trial grounds where Akaashi was executed.
Everyone was looking at Tsukishima worried about what he might do when he finds out who killed Yamaguchi.
I'd be eliminated before he could do anything..
But..
Dammit.
I couldn't stop thinking about what Yamaguchi was trying to tell me.
As I stared at Tsukishima I only thought about it even more.

Finally, we got to the trial grounds.

We all waited for Monokuma who appeared ending the silence.
"The class trial will now begin, I'm sure you all remember the rules right!?"
He asked with his long toothy grin.
Everyone nodded other than Tsukishima.
Monokuma ignored this though and sat on his chair watching over us.
Oikawa decided to start the trial off with his thoughts.
"So, Kenma.. Like explain the whole blood stained towel situation."
Kenma was still holding onto the towel.
"I took it from the bathroom near Yamaguchi, I wasn't paying attention to what it looked like I just needed a towel."
Kenma explained calmly.

"The towel was so his sweat wouldn't soak his shirt when we were running around outside earlier!"
Kuroo explained.
"I just think it's interesting how he didn't stumble upon Yamaguchi's decomposing body!"
Oikawa jabbed at Tsukishima.
Tsukishima started to mutter words under his breath.
I couldn't speak, I was frozen.
Too afraid to say anything.
"The hall had two ways you could go from the bathroom, if you went to the left it would lead you to the stairs and if you made a right and pass the corner to the other stairwell and then you'd see his body! Clearly Kenma went left."
Nishinoya stated annoyed with Oikawa.
"Okay, so if it's not Kenma then shouldn't we blame Tsukishima next? He was always walking around with him. Killing his best friend would be the easiest! Plus, Yamaguchi seemed like the weak type. It'd be easy and no one would suspect you would they now 'Tsuki!'"
Oikawa mocked Yamaguchi.
Tsukishima flinched at the sound.
"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU-"
"Calm down Tsukishima. I know you didn't do this, I'll clear you."
Asahi said.

"Tsukishima was outside the whole time-"
"Don't you think it's weird that Tsukishima just magically came across his dead body?"
Oikawa interrupted ignoring Asahi.
"Oikawa, that's too much, Sugawara and Daichi also came across his body."
Iwaizumi stopped Oikawa.
Daichi looked over to be obviously concerned about me as I hadn't been involved in the discussion at all.
He quickly turned his attention back to what was going on, though.
"Ugh, fine Iwa!"
Oikawa whined.
I looked up from the ground in which I had been staring at for a little while.
The first thing that caught my eye were Hinata's.

He was staring right at me.

As everyone was accusing one another it was as if he could understand what I was needing him to do.

You stayed silent this whole time because you realised it was me, right?
But, you can't do that.
Not for me.
What about Kageyama and the rest of the team?
This may be the end for me but I still..
I want my friends to survive!
I'm putting this on you Hinata!

I want my friends to survive!I'm putting this on you Hinata!