Music Express

So, in elementary school we had music class but we didn't actually learn about music.  

Instead we read this magazine called music express. It was the stupidest thing I've ever read.

On the first page there was an original song that the people at music express wrote. They were TERRIBLE.
One of the ones that I remember was called "superstar."  The whole was just repeating the line "you're a super star" over and over.
Then some genius started singing "stupid star" instead of "superstar." Soon the whole school was singing stupid star and my music teacher got so     Mad. It was great. 

Another song was called "I can see it"." This probably the WORST song I've ever heard in my entire life.  And we had to sing it EVERYDAY! Oh my gosh it was terrible!  The of the lyrics was "I can see my promise rising like the morning sun." WHAT???? Seriously what does that even mean?

Then at the back of the magazine there was a song you'd hear on the radio at that time like "firework" or "dynamite" or something. Which sounds okay, but the music teacher had a CD of a bunch of super off-key kids singing the song that he played while we had  to sing, so it was terrible.

There's also this guy that's on the back of all the magazines that looked REALLY creepy.  He always had this creepy smile on his face that kind of looks like he enjoys eating small children.

And one time the creepy dude made up choreography to "superstar" AKA "stupid star" So the music teacher made us watch the video and do the choreography. The creepy dude looked ridiculous!  And the whole time he was doing the dance he had the really creepy smile on face. It was so stupid! 

After  the "stupid star" magazine came out we didn't get another one for long time. My friends Newt and Frypan made up a theory that the creepy guy got so humiliated by the stupid star video that he hid in his basement for the rest of his life and refused to make another issue of the magazine.  Seems pretty legit to me.  

I'm glad I don't have to read those anymore. See ya later shanks!
-Cornflakes :D