commercials that annoy me

Commercials that annoy me:

The life insurance commercials

Have you ever seen that one life insurance commercial where there are two old ladies talking and one them says, "hey Jane, where's, Dan?"

And then the second lady goes, "well Mildred, he just fell down a well and now is in a coma!"

"Wow Jane! Those medical bills must have costed you a fortune!"

"Why no Mildren! I have such-and-such life insurance!"

What annoys me about this commercial is that ladies are so happy when they're talking about it.

I mean come on! You're not the least bit sad that your husband is dying because you got a good deal on life insurance?

Farmers only.com

The concept of this is so stupid. I get blackpeoplemeet.com, ourtime.com, and christainmingle.com because you want to date someone of your race/age/region. But you seriously need to date someone with the same OCCUPATION as you?! And isn't kind of insulting for people who don't have a job as a famer? Why don't we have doctors only.com or lawyers only.com or McDonaldsworkersonly.com Huh?

Puilsbury commercials

It's just this one puilsbury commercial that makes me so angry and I don't even know why. Its the one where a family is sitting together in the kitchen and there's only 1 cinnamon roll left so each one argues why they should get it.

The dad says "I drived grandpa to speed dating"

Then the daughter says, "I practiced my clarinet"

The moms says "yea and I had to listen to it"

And then the son goes "I can do this ooh eh ooh ah ah" while doing this weird awkward dance move.

And then the SON FREAKING GETS IT! NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE A CINNAMON ROLE BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A SEIZERE!

So that's my first rant. Let me know of I missed any commercials. Do you like the the title? I was trying to be clever by using Shakespeare's quote "to be or not to be" and then replacing the be with rant but I can't decide if it sounds stupid or creative.

-cornflakes :D