Disney princesses

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney as much as the next person but the Disney princesses are just..... Annoying.

All of the princesses usually:
-are super good looking
-are good at singing
-has great hair (even when they first wake up)
- is a "bookworm" (even though you never see them read a single book though out the movie, they just sing about how much they love books)

I mean, what is this supposed to teach kids, that you have to be beautiful and good at singing to get a Prince Charming? Good job Disney, good job.

Disney princesses also teaches kids that:
-if you cry hard enough all you problems will be solved (Cinderella)
- if you disobey your parents, and change for the guy you like, he will fall in love with you and everything will work out (Ariel)
- wanna find a Prince Charming? Just sleep for a couple years! (Aurora and snow white)
- dating a criminal is perfectly fine, your parents will approve! (Rapunzel)
- dating an animal is also fine, he's probably a prince in disguise. (Belle and tiana)

I also hate how love is portrayed in these movies. I'm pretty sure one kiss or one dance isn't going to determine who your true love is. Have you realized that when Cinderella and the prince got married, they didn't even know each other's names? Yep, they're definitely in love.
And another thing I also noticed in the princess movies is that princes are actually really ugly. Have you seen the beast when he's actually in prince form? He actually looked better as a beast than a prince.

Although Disney has does have some good princesses such as:
-Pocahontas
-Mulan (my favorite :D)
- Elsa
-Anna
-Meridiah
That is all.
-Cornflakes :D