Chapter Seventeen

Thor's POV

What have these idiot friends of mine done?

"What the hell was that?" Clint Barton asks.

"Her eyes turned gold. I though she was going to kill me!" Tony says.

"You upset her. She loves my brother very deeply and they are courting," I explain to them.

"Courting? As in together?" Tony Stark asks.

"Well this got complicated," Natasha spoke up

Natalia's POV.

I was fuming. How dare they insult my love like that? Two agents came up to me and blocked my path.

"Move or I'll force you," I say, venom dripping from every word. I feel a prick in my arm and I suddenly feel dizzy.

"W-what did y-you d-do?" I say and the world goes dark.

I wake up sometime later in a large, circular white room. I stand, still a bit hazy, and walk to the door. I pull on the handle but it doesn't budge.

"HELLO?!" I yell out and bang on the glass.

"No one is going to come, so save your breath," Fury comes into view.

"How dare you! I was trying to help, no, save you!" I yell.

"You told us how to get Thanos here. If it's even Thanos. This, to me, has "Loki" written all over it," He says.

"So you're going to imprison a powerful sorcerous?" I say I try and teleport out but can't.

"Don't bother. Ever since Loki got out we modified it. No magic," He says.

"You WILL regret this! Where is Thor?!" I yell.

"Somewhere in the base, completely unsuspecting." He says. I keep beating on the glass.

"I'll break my way out," I say and punch the glass so hard it cracks. an electrical shock soon rips through my body and I scream.

"Also added that," He says and hold up a button, "Don't make me do it again."

I suddenly feel very weak, as if my life force is being drained.

"W-What are y-you doing to me?" I stuffer out dropping to my knees.

"It's draining you of your magical energy. I can't risk another attack," He says, "Looks like I have to be somewhere else."

He leaves and I fall on my side. Feeling no energy. I face the other wall and start to cry. Why me? Why is it always me? No one should be hurt this much in their life. But I'm really glad it's me and not Loki. They probably would have killed him. I don't think they're dumb enough to kill me. I muster up all of the energy I have to try and create an illusion to send to Asgard. It won't look very good but it'll get by... hopefully.

Here goes nothing...

Loki's POV

I was in my room reading and thinking about Natalia. Apparently i had a common flu-like virus that was of frost giant origin. Not lethal, just a bit miserable. I'm fine now though, but worried, it's been four days with no word back. An shaky illusion of Natalia flickers in front of me. Why is it so shaky? Why does she look so hurt?

"L-Loki! I-I don't h-have m-much time! F-Fury has m-me captive. N-not s-sure if a-avengers know. H-help me please!!!" The illusion is shaky, "I h-have to g-go he's b-back." She looks away. "P-Pleas stop t-this!" She says to someone else then faints. The illusion flickers out.

Someone is going to die...

I morph on my cape and helmet and teleport to the Bifrost. Heimdall sees me.

"My king, what do you need?" He asks.

"Can you see the princess?" I ask. He pauses and frowns.

"I cannot. I assume trouble," He says.

"Send me down to Thor," I say. The bright lights engulf me and I'm in the base I was taken to before with the Avengers and everyone is staring.

"Brother!!!" Thor yells.

---------------------------------------------

Yay bonus and heartbreak!

Lol.

Bye.