Chapter Twenty-Four

Natalia's POV

I wake up in my bed the next morning. I rise out of bed and snap my fingers, the fireplace lights. It was a rather chilled morning. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I tie up my hair tight and apply minimal make-up. I go to my closet and pull out my training uniform. I slip it on. I leave and head to the training center.

I walk down and I slip along the sides as to not attract attention to myself. I open another door and slip inside. I made this space for me not too long ago, I gives me time to myself and my own mind. I like to work on my flexibility and maybe a flip or two if I'm feeling adventurous.

I loosen all my tense muscles and spend time just not moving, letting my mind wonder. I give a final deep breath. I stand and back up on the room. I've been trying to get a front flip into my muscle memory and it just isn't working for me. I run forward to get my momentum up. I leap in the air, tuck my knees and keep my head in position. My feet hit the floor, but I don't stick it and land on my backside. I groan, hear clapping and I turn to see Loki watching.

"Marvelous dear," He says.

"How did you find me?" I ask him, exasperated.

He holds his hand up and a green light plays in his palm. Magic.

"Oh," I say.

"What wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," I say.

"Alright. How about a sparring match then?" He asks me.

"Hmm. No magic?"

"None," Loki says,

"...Alright," I change into my training uniform with my powers. The haltered crop top and bottom. I brush a piece of stray hair out of my face.

"Wonderful," He says and changes to a sparring outfit. Stretchy pants and a tight shirt with no sleeves.

We move to the spring floor and get into position. I get into stance, he copies. We locks eyes and he throws the first punch. I dodge and grab his arm throwing him forward. He falls but tumbles and rolls to his feet.

"Oh your good," I say and smirk.

"I know."

I go for a kick to the knees but he jumps and pushes me back. I stumble back a couple of steps. He throws a right hook but I block and knee him in the stomach. He loses focus for a second and I go to hit him. He regains balance as I go for a hit to the shoulder. He grabs my arm and pulls me to him holding me across my shoulders and arms, as to restrain me. I use my legs to latch onto his and throw myself backwards. We fall and I land on top of him. I whip around and grab his wrists and holding them back. I straddle him to keep him from going anywhere.

"I win," I say.

"Hmm. No," He says. He pulls his legs in front of me and pushes me back.

I land with the breath knocked out of me and he straddles my waist and grabs my wrists and pins them far from either side of my head.

"I win," He smirks. I struggle.

"You ALWAYS win," I whine playfully.

Our breathing is heavy and we lock eyes. My blue eyes locking with his green ones. He leans down and crashes our lips together. I feel his tongue on my lip and grant his entrance. His grip weakens until I sit up with him. He grabs my waist and I push against him. He slowly falls back, with u lying in the floor. We pull away as I curl up against him.

His hands cool down and he traces shapes on my back. I shudder and curl into him further.

"You really are beautiful, love." He say and I blush.

"Thank you." I say quietly. I feel his chest shake as he chuckles.

"Natalia? Are you in there? Sif saw you come in. I here to tell you its lunch time," Jane's voice from the other side of the door causes me to pull away.

"O-okay! I-I'll be t-there in a m-minute!" I stutter out as Loki plants a kiss my neck. I look into his eyes and they are darkening.

I stand up, "Come on, time for lunch."

I reach for the door knob but I feel something grab my waist and pull me back. I fall back into Loki's lap.

"Lets just stay here, love. They wont notice," He says and I sigh as he kisses my shoulder softly.

"Not now, Loki," I purr at him and teleport to my room.

I go to my closet and pull out a strapless white dress. It is a fitted, floor length dress. It is lace and has a under piece but it ends after mid-thigh. The bottom has two slits to allow me to walk. I find some ice blue heels and slip them on. I go into the bathroom and look at myself. I let my hair down and brush it. I leave it to wave naturally. I fix my smeared make-up as well. I was about finished when I noticed a faint bruising where my shoulder a neck meet. I sigh and grab an ice blue scarf and position it to hide the bruise. Must have come from the spar match.

I still love him though.

----------------------------------------------

Aren't they just adorable.

I'm sorry for the late update, again.

💚