Chapter Thirty-Three

Loki's POV

I couldn't rid the smile off my face if I tried. I was so happy. The woman I love will soon be mine forever. I laugh and hold her close. The celebrations ends and the guests leave. Thor leads the Avengers to the BiFrost.

The ballroom empties an the servants starts to clean. I check everything is going to be in order. I look outside, the is night calls and it's time to sleep.

I walk to my room and go inside. I set my helmet aside and Natalia walks in smirking. Her blue eyes a storm.

"Need help?" She asks.

"If you feel the need to," I respond.

She unclips the pieces of armor attached to me and sets them on a stand. I look at her as she removes another piece. Her dress like my clothing. Her normally wavy blond hair, now a straight black. I am influencing her, I like it.

She removes the last if the gold plated armor and my normal attire is revealed. She walks to the window as I change into my night clothes. She turns back to me and smiles before walking to the doorway of the restroom.

She comes out wearing her nightgown and I wrap my arms around her. She leans her head on my shoulder and I smirk.

Natalia's POV

His hands cool down, as if he was using magic. He let's go and I notice I can't move my hands. They're stuck together.

"Loki!" I gasp at him.

"What ever is the problem dear?" He asks while smiling like a fool.

"What did you do?" I ask in disbelief.

"I am unaware of what you mean," He says turning away from me.

"You know exactly what I'm speaking of!" I go to walk to him but find my feet unable to move.

"Loki! This isn't funny!" I whine.

"You are right, of course. It's hilarious, love." He says while laughing at my futile attempts to move.

"I'm going to get you for this," I promise.

"Please do. It's quite amusing to see you try," He says. I huff.

I feel the magic leave me and I rush him. He whips around and grabs me. I giggle as we fall on his bed.

I curl up to him and he wraps his arm around me. I feel his fingers run through my hair.

"As I've said. I quite like my colors on you," He says.

"I knew you would like it," I say. He kisses my forehead.

"I did. It's only another reason to add to the growing list of reasons to love you," He says and I blush.

"I love you too," I look up at him. He smiles at me.

"So, what kind of wedding do you want?" He asks.

"Something gracefully beautiful, if that makes any form of sense." I say.

"I think I have an idea of what you mean," Loki says.

"I'm still in a bit of shock, honestly. I wasn't expecting this tonight," I say.

"Good. It's called a surprise for a reason," He say and chuckles.

"Understandable," I say.

We lay in silence, both of us enjoying the company of one another. I look up at Loki.

"Do something beautiful," I request.

"Anything for you, love."

He hold up his hand and the lights in the room go out, a lone candle burns. From the flame, a spark of blue. It draws into the sky like stardust.

It glows a brilliant blue, my blue. It swirls in the air, creating beautiful patterns. I sit up and reach up to it. The dust taps against my finger and separates into many trails. It swirls around me.

I stand on the bed and the swirls of glowing dust surround me. I look at Loki before stepping out.

I feel it wrap around my foot and arms. I take another step. Everywhere I walk I'm leaving a trail of gold dust identical to Loki's.

I make a full circle of the room and come back to the bed. I sit next to Loki and the blue and gold swirl together.

I grab and intertwine Loki's fingers with mine. My hand turns gold and runs up my arm. My whole body tints  gold slightly.

He smiles at me and his hand turns blue, the color traveling along his body. His eyes turn red and I kiss him.

We pull away and the colors swirls together. The mix flies to the top of the room and then rains down.

The last of the color fades, the room returning dark. I close my eyes and focus.

I open them and notice my skin is shining, like a light. I feel Loki run his hand across my face and down my arm. The coolness of his frost form makes me shiver.

"So beautiful," He whispers.

I trace the patterns along his face. Running my fingers along every ridge.

"I can't believe you ever thought yourself a monster," I say.

"I was darling. I still have some demons I sometimes struggle to tame," He says. Holding my hand to his face.

"We all have inner struggles, Loki."  I say.

"But you've been through so much pain, I wish no more on you. The Gods forbid by my hand," He says.

"I trust you."

The second those words leave my mouth he stares deep into my eyes, searching for a lie. He will find none. When he realized this, a lone tear falls down his face. Leaving a trail of frost along his cheek.

I reach up and cup his cheek, the ice melting. I press my forehead against his.

"I can never lose you," He says.

"And you won't."

---------------------------------------------
I honestly love this chapter. So much.

And I'm so sorry about not updating. Exams are happening AND IM FREAKING OUT!!!

But I'll live. So today. Two chapters!

See you soon!