Chapter Ten

Natalia's POV

I wake up to see myself in a dark, gloomy dungeon. My hands chained to the floor. I struggle against them until I cannot anymore. I sink to the ground. The large beast from earlier appeared in front of me. My eyes went wide but soon narrow in a hatred filled glare. He laughs.

"My dear, don't give me that look. My name is Thanos because you wanted to know" He says with mock hurt.

"Go to Hel," I spit out, fire raging in my eyes.

"Oh, such language! Do you kiss that king of your's with that mouth?" He asks, my face twists in surprise.

"Leave Loki out of this," I hiss.

"Loki is why your here. Everyone has a pressure point and Loki's happens to be you," He says circling me.

"What do you want with me?" I ask, my voice dry.

"I am going to crush Loki by using you," He says and laughs darkly.

"You can't make me do anything," I spit.

"You are a fierce one aren't you? Sweet, precious, Natalia, I don't have to make you do anything. I just have to break you," He says his voice as hard as nails.

I start to really pull against my restraints and he laughs loudly. He pulls out a long stick and hits me and I scream under the blow. He straightens up and leaves the room. Loki soon walks into the room.

"Loki!" I say horsily "I'm so happy to-"

"Shut up!" He hisses and slaps me.

"L-Loki? What-"

"I said shut up!" he yells again and kicks me in my already bruised lungs. I whimper and her smirks but that smirk soon falls into a rage filled expression.

"It's all your fault! My people lay on the ground, blood spilling because of you! It's your fault! I despise you!" He hisses.

He screams at me about how almost the whole kingdom is wounded or dead. I lay there numb and gone to the world.

~Time skip~

I do not know how long I've been here. I gave up on counting time long ago, everything is the same. The same dark, dreary dungeon. I only feel fear now, the drips of the water on the rocks make me flinch. When a stone comes lose and hits the ground I shriek.

I can only think about how Loki hated me so. It burns in my heart every second I spend, rotting in these chains. I remember the way he cared for me when we met. He asked me to the gala.

He said he loved me.

But that's just it, loved, not love. It hurts to think this way but I have to face the harsh truth. Another sound rings out and I shriek.

Am I condemned to this harsh reality forever? Is this my fate? Even if I were to escape, where would I go? My planet is gone and my love was brutally thrown in my face.

When I hear footsteps I start shaking. Thanos come in with a large dagger.

"Till next time my dear," He says and stabs me in the stomach.

My eyes shoot awake and I'm in a bed. I look around and notice it's my room from Asgard. Loki comes in, sees me and rushes to my side. I bound to the opposite side of the room. His face contorts into confusion and hurt. Why does he taunt me so?

"Whats wrong my dear?" He says coming to me.

"N-no please stay b-back! Don't h-hurt me p-please! I'm s-sorry! What do you w-want from me?!" I yell and slink into the corner if the room.

He stops and looks at me. His face turns to one of anger and I start to shake again. He storms out of the room. I start to cry.

Loki's POV

What has he done to her?! I suspected Thanos did something to her! Did he make her hallucinate? Is this why she is so afraid? I'm going to kill that bastard when I get my hands on him. She looked like a terrified animal. My little broken angel. I will fix her. I will get revenge. But I have to get her to separate nightmares and reality.

---------------------------------------------

MY FIRST SATURDAY UPDATE!!!

I had one person tell me to do this. That's not the goal I had in mind, but I won't deny someone. Even if it's only one.

I thank you for reading!