sidneet's reception

Everyone got ready for reception. Everything was arranged in garden, big stage was set everything was very beautiful like fairytale. Many guests had already arrived Om and Rudy were welcoming guests unwantely. They were feeling so much awkward because everyone knew Avu was going to marry Sumedh and suddenly she got married to Sid and then their differences which were seen in media before. But then there were sidneet shipper. People started shipping them from their dance only and then they were working in serial together so obviously they had millions of fan following who were really happy that sidneet got married instead of sumneet.

Everyone had arrived including nigams and all their friends. Ruhi was also playing with a Lucky. Just sidneet were left to make their grand entry. And not to mention omru were keeping keen eye on rivya to know what they are hiding and rivya were trying to find sidneet's secret.

Suddenly all lights goes off. And there enters the most beautiful and perfect couple together, holding hands, looking in each others eyes like they have forgotten that they have to act like they hate each other. Smiles on their face was evidence that they most happiest together. And then music starts. Sidneet goes on stage. Sid twirls Avu and then took her hand kissed it and made her sit on his lap. Everyone was clicking pics and were mesmerized by this perfect couple. They were looking like king and queen.

(how's edit?, Just imagine sidneet doing this

(how's edit?, Just imagine sidneet doing this. I will die OMG 😭😭😭, koi to karado sidneet da vyah)

Sid whispered in Avu's ear "did you like the surprise?"
Avu blushed a little and then said "Nope, I like you more than this surprise" and laughed.

Sid also blushed a little and then whispered in his husky hot voice "Baby it's just starting, Just wait and watch. This day is very special for me. And I will make it most memorable day of your life."

"Every moment I spent with you is very special, cuz you are with me. I just want all this drama to end as soon as possible so that we can tell everyone that we are together again. I don't like to hide all these things." Avu said. And Sid nodded.

"I am just waiting for day that I can take you to my house with all rituals and with everyone's happiness." Sid said.

"Your house, it's our house baby." Avu said and winked.

Gauri and Bhavya were more suspicious because of this act of them. Omru were not liking it but still they had to pretend to smile because of media and everyone else present there. And Ru was the happiest child there to see her mom dad happy together.

She ran and Sat on Avu's lap. And sidneet broke the eyelock.

"Now our family is complete" Ruhi said and clapped like a child and everyone started clapping.

"These two love birds can start romancing anywhere." Lucky said.

"Ikr Sid we are also here. You can continue in your room later." Anu said and everyone laughed.

Media was busy in clicking pictures and taking interviews of all big stars and celebrities present there.

"Ru go and play with kids. Mumma and Papa have to give interview." Avu said to Ruhi. And ruhi goes.

"Now stand up yaar, you have become so fat. My knee is hurting." Sid said and Avu chuckled and got up. He stood beside her.

"I didn't got fat it's you who have lost his old charm. Remember how you used to do push-ups after making me sit on your back. And now you couldn't even bear me for a while." Avu said.

"Baby you will see my charm at night when we will be alone." Sid said in Avu's ear and shiver ran through her spine because of their closeness and huskiness of his voice.

"We'll see" Avu managed to say even though she was blushing very hard. And all their friends were busy in teasing them.

"But right now let's focus on chacha-chachi, see they are waiting for someone. I am damn sure they have called that person here who ruined our lives." Sid said to Avu. And Avu looks at them. They were standing in corner and talking to each other very suspiciously.

So guys, this is end for today. I know you guys missed me a lot.

How's the chapter?

How was the edit?

Best part of chapter?

Worst part of chapter?

What do you think will happen in next chapter?

Want more of sidneet romance + pic edits like this? 😉😉

Bye bye

Target: 200+ comments