Her depression

I was depressed, that scene..... Avneet kissing Sid is not getting out of my head. I mean, how could she? She hated him, right. Then how can she kiss him? First she didn't tell me about that marriage fiasco, I can understand everything was in rush, but atleast she could have messaged. And then today they were kissing each other. Maybe her feelings for him overcome. But how could she forget what Sid did to her, to me. How he killed her parents, my brother. Because of him she was in depression, her child died. Both of us beated unbearable pain, the undefinable pain. Today also when I see him, I feel like killing him and how could she kiss him? I was thinking all these things sitting on a bench in a garden. I felt someone's warm hand on my shoulder. I looked at that direction, it was Lucky's hand.

"What are you doing here Haan? Did you came to see how broken I am? Do you want to see how I look when I cry? Why you did that? Because of you see I am going through.... Ahh, to whom I am saying, you must be feeling happy right...." I said crying. He sat next to me and pulled me in tight hug. It was unexpected. But I didn't proceeded, I just cried, cried all my heart out.

"You know, I hate you. I hate you more than anything for doing that to me. For breaking me to the core, for making me all alone. See I have no one with me.... No mom dad, nor Vaishu di.. And now Avneet too....." I said looking at him in depressed eyes, I saw a ting of pain in his eyes.

"I am with you. You are not alone." He whispered, but I heard it.

"What did you just said? You are with me... Right... You want to show some sympathy, but thank you I don't want anyone's sympathy. Anyways I am not gonna live more. I going anyways, I don't want to talk to you. Just live me alone." I said, he looked at me in tensed way.

"What do you mean Arishfa, tell me... What you did. Tell me what the fuck you did?" He shouted.

"Nothing much, and why are you concerned. Am I really seeing tears in your eyes or I am dreaming. Wow, breaking news Arishfa khan made Arhan,urf Lucky dancer cry." I said drammaticaly.

"Are you drunk. Oh shit! Tell me the truth, what you did. No... No... This can't happen, you can't do this. Arishfa tell me." He shouted like a maniac, shaking me. I just gave him a smile.

I felt dizzy, I glanced at him. I felt a genuine concern, but I felt weakness, I fell half unconscious. My throat started aching, I was feeling restless. Suddenly, I started coughing blood........

"Arishfa, no I will not let anything happen to you. I won't let you leave me. I love you dammit." I heard those words, before falling unconscious.

I

was walking, when I heard sobs. I saw it was Arishfa crying. Those tears in her eyes, pricked my heart. I went to her and put my hand on her shoulder. I looked at her face, it was whole filled with tears. Her eyes were shining, because of tears. I couldn't held myself and hugged her tightly when she told me the reason of her this state. I know I should hate her, but my heart doesn't allow me too. She told me how alone she is, I couldn't stop myself and I whispered that I am with her, and maybe she heard it. But then her reaction was beyond my imagination. She said she is not gonna live. First I didn't understand, but then I understood what she is talking. I was beyond shock, that she tried to suicide. Not tried, she took something for sure. Her behavior was indicating it. I asked her, but she didn't replied. She fell, but I held her. Suddenly she started coughing and blood was coming out from her mouth. I wanted to do anything but save her. Everything was out of control. I hold her hand tightly and said,

"Arishfa, no I will not let anything happen to you. I won't let you leave me. I love you dammit."

I lifted her in my arms and took her to the nearby hospital. I didn't knew what to do, doctor took her to emergency room. I tried to go with them, but they didn't let me. I was thinking about each and every moment we spent together. Each and every beautiful moment, her smile... Everything was floating around my eyes. I didn't knew what to do. I don't even know what I could do in this situation. I called, Sid he didn't picked up, then I called Avneet. She picked up, I told her everything. She was crying, she said she is coming and cut the call. I even called Vaishu di. Doctors and nurses were coming out and going in to take instruments and medicines. Each and every time they come out, my heartbeat stops. I was behaving like maniac. I just wanted my Arishfa, I don't want anything else.

I went to a temple nearby. I looked at the idol with hopeful teary eyes. "God please, don't let anything happen to her. I can't live without her. I know I hated her, but still I can't see her dying. She can hate me forever, she can punch me, hit me and kill me even if she wants, but don't let anything happen to her. I would die if anything happens to her."

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late and short update.
Actually my exams are going on, I am trying to give time but maybe for some days I won't be able to give update.

How was the chapter?

What do you think about Arishfa and Lucky's feelings?

Do you think Arishfa is gonna be OK and Arily will be together?

What will be Avneet's reaction on this news?

Will truth be out any soon?

Bye guys,
Meet you soon.