Awards part-3

So guys, I have asked you to vote for tiktok Awards and because I didn't get any reply about it I decided from them who had best video.

Host said, "So the tiktok Awards goes to one and only Mr Faisal sheikh."

Faisu takes the award, he thanked everyone, "Thanks for loving, supporting and voting me I love you guys and I'll always try to work hard and make more and more videos

Faisu takes the award, he thanked everyone, "Thanks for loving, supporting and voting me I love you guys and I'll always try to work hard and make more and more videos. Thanks once again."

"so time for another dance and this will be by very young and beautiful CEO of likee app gorgeous Anushka sen. Give a huge round of applause for her." Host announced.

"Anushka thank you for this wonderful performance. It was like heaven on earth."

Riyaz was mesmerized seeing her. Her dancing was just amazing. He was lost in her.
"Ri what happened. Are you OK. What are you thinking. It is first time I have seen you like this." Avu asked him, seeing him lost.
"Nothing avu just thinking about next award."
"OK."

Here Anu came and asked,
"Sid, lucky, faisu how was my dance I was so nervous."
"You just break the floor." Sid said.
"Yes, you were amazing." Lucky praised her.
"who can defeat our Anu in dance?" Faisu asked.
"No it's nothing like that sid is much better than me." Anu replied.

"Now I am gonna give one special Award for a successful youth icon I mean in young generation she have achieved so much. This award goes to likee queen anushka sen." Host continues.

"So now let's go to next Awards and it is for latest music videos."
And nominees for best music video are