accepted

Avneet, Jai and Arishfa reached their house. Jai was tired so he goes to his room. Ari goes to Avu's room. Avu was crying.
"Ari what he is upto now? What he wants from me? He has snatched my mom dad, Your brother, My everything, He broke me, And now also he is not satisfied. He wants me to work with him, see him daily and remember what he did to us. I don't know why I fall for him." she was sobbing.
"Avu it's not your fault. Come on don't cry you have to be strong. He wants you to break but you show him that you will not break by his silly tricks" Arishfa tried to console her.
"I know Ari but I can't. When I see him. I couldn't resist my feelings for him. I can't face him. I just want to stay away from him." Avu said.
"Then why you accepted that stupid bet you know na it's his trick?" Ari asked her.
"I don't know ari. I am cursing myself for accepting that stupid bet. I know he will not stay quiet. He will do something very big. He will make me work with him. If I worked with him once, I will lose." Avu said, tears were flooding from her eyes. Her eyes were swollen. Her state was really unbearable.
"Don't worry avu. Now you sleep you will be tired." Ari said.
"Ari please today can you sleep with me?" Avu asked holding her hands.
"Of course. You wait I will change my clothes." Ari smiled and said.

Next morning:

"Avu my dear will you wake up now. It's 8:00 already." Her chachi waked her up, but strangely today it was not shouting, she talked with her lovingly or I say in a sugar coated voice.
"Chachi what happened? Why are you behaving strange?" Avu asked, she was really shocked because of this strange behavior. Last time she talked to her sweetly when her parents were alive.
"You will see dear. I've put your clothes there get ready your break fast is ready. Come soon me and your chacha are waiting." Her Chachi said and went away with a smirk.
"OK." Avu muttered.
"What happened to her? Where is arishfa and Jaijeet? Oh! today were their early shoot I think that's why." Avu whispered to herself.
She got ready and went down. Her Chacha and chachi were sitting on Sofa. She said,
"Chachi I'm ready."

"Come dear sit with me I wanna talk to you it's very important." Her chacha interrupted.

"OK something serious you both are behaving weird?" Avu asked suspiciously.

"OK now coming to the point." Her chachi said coming to the point.

"So avu we have seen TV tommorow what mess you created first with media and than with Siddharth...."

"But chachi there was not my fault." Avu said in between.

"I know he wanted to work with you." Her chacha said,
"And we have decided that you will work with him no matter what."

"But I don't want to work with him." Avu tried to deny, but Her Chacha said,
"Avneet beta try to understand and if you not then we know how to make you understand."
"But..."
"No buts it is decided that you will work with him." He said, he clenched his fists and,
"Listen you bitch now it is enough of my patience you don't understand in once. I think I know how to make you ready. Raima I think she will love to spend night with me."

"Yes of course darling. She just want that. Right?" Her Chachi said with a smirk.

"Pls chacha-chachi pls don't do this to me you know na he killed my parents I can't work with him." Avu pleaded to them, she tried atleast. But they were adamant, her Chacha said,
"You will not understand like this."

He comes to her holds her wrist and pulled her towards his bedroom. Avneet was crying begging but of no use. He carried her to his bedroom he was forcing her. He almost teared her clothes she was trying to run but no use. She was feeling disgusted by his touch. He was touching her whole body by his filthy hands and then avu...

"OK I will work with him. Please leave me."
"OK darling. Now you sign in these papers."
"What are this about?" She asked.

"Nothing but you have to work with him in New show alladin nam to suna hoga. He will be lead actor alladin. And you will be lead actress princess yasmine. And if you sign this papers it means that you will work with him when he says and in which he says." He ordered.