2. Preparation

Continued.

Avneet's pov:
Thank God! I'm saved today. I don't know what to do. Why can't I deny them? Why they treat me like this? What wrong I've done to them? Thank God! Jai was not here. Otherwise, he would have lost his temper and I don't know what he would have done. Today is Award Function, so I should look decent. Jannat would be coming. I should get ready.

Avneet gets ready and Jannat comes to pick her.

 She was hell excited for award function

She was hell excited for award function. She said,
"Avu what are you doing? Come fast, we are getting late. After shopping we have to go to parlour. We have to look beautiful and sexy. I'm so excited to keep my new video of Award function with you guys."
Avu said,
"Jan pls. Let me get ready properly. I know you are so excited, Even I am excited. You know Jai and Arishfa will also coming at noon. So they will also be at function."

"Really. OK now I can't wait Avu come."
They both go for shopping.

At Nigam mansion.

Sid was shouting at His manager Mr. Khanna
"Khanna you should have told me, about Award function. I'm not ready. I can't go."
"sorry sir I forgot to tell you. But it is very important. You have to be there and even Faisu sir, Anu mam and Lucky sir are also going. Come on sir, your clothes are also ready. You just have to get ready pls."

His mom saw him shouting at Khanna, she said,
"Siddharth go na. Abhi is gone to shimla, Otherwise he would have come you, I can't come. You go, even your friends will be there. You should go, they have invited you with whole respect. It is not good to deny."
He said in irritated voice, how can he deny his dearest Mom, "OK mom, I'm going happy. And Khanna next time be careful. Inform me before finalising anything."
He nodded.

Sid pov.
I don't know why I'm feeling restless today. I'm feeling like I'm gonna meet her. I just hate her. How can she hold me responsible for everything. she should have trusted me. She left me without knowing anything. I don't know why I can't forget her. I will prove that I can live without her. She have no place in my life and my heart.

At Oberoi mansion:
Avneet returned back from shopping. She saw her Chacha watching TV. She doesn't want to come in front of him. So she tried to sneak into her room without getting noticed, But Chachaji noticed her going to her room.
"Baby no need to hide from me, I'm your chacha. And by the way how was your shopping. Have you brought any sexy dress for tonight. You know about your punishment right."

"Chachaji please forgive me. I dont want that pls. I can't give u what u want, and u have to understand otherwise..."

"You don't understand in one time. Now go and get ready. And yes I have said them you are going to dance and play games you know in functions. They have paid extra for that. You better be ready or else, you'll regret it." he said in stern voice. And as always, Avu didn't deny, she had no courage,
"OK chachaji, I'll get ready."
She goes in room and started crying. She don't have any choice. She even don't know what to do. She have to make dance, finalise costume, song, get ready. She was a good dancer. but time is too short for preparation.
Finally, after two hours of practice she was prepared. She heard door bell ringing. she opened the door, they were Jai and Arishfa.
"How are you? How was shooting? I missed you so much." she said hugging Arishfa.
"We also missed you. We are fine. How are you? Did they trouble you? we were so worried about you." Arishfa asked.
"I'm fine. They didn't trouble me. Jai why are you not saying anything. Something happened are you fine?" Avu asked in tensed voice.
"No nothing happened, he was just blabbering in whole flight making me bore. So, I gave him dare to keep quiet until evening. So, he can't speak anything." Arishfa said laughing. Avu also giggled.
"Ari you are great. So today my little brother is mute till evening. It will be fun. By the way have u decided anything for tonight."
"Yes I have decided everything. We have to leave at six because function is at eight. And it is already four so come on get ready." she replied.

They all got ready for the function.

So guys how was it. In next there will be fun.
What do think about me and my story?
How are characters?
What will happen in function?
What will be the reaction of sidneet when they will meet?
Love you