Outburst

Everything was devastated for me when Lucky called and told that Ari.. Ari tried to commit suicide. I can't even imagine my life without her, she was with me in all these years how she supported me. She gave me strength, because of Her I am alive otherwise I would have died long ago. I always complained to her about my life, my miseries but she was also broken like me. She also lost her brother, I can't let her go, I can't let her leave me. I was crying, tears were flooding from my eyes. Sid was trying to comfort me.

"Avu it's not time to cry here. Come on let's go to hospital. Arishfa needs you. I will call Vaishu di." He said and I nodded. I noticed water in her eyes. He had pain in his eyes. He was also sad.

We reached hospital. Without thinking twice I went to reception and asked receptionist about Arishfa. She showed me OT. I saw Lucky was sitting outside, fully devastated. His eyes were filled with tears. Arishfa was with Lucky I am sure he would have done something.

"What did you do? What the hell you did with my friend?"  I asked him holding his collar.
He didn't said anything, just looked at ground.

"Avneet calm down, we are in hospital. Please don't create a scene. I can understand your...." Sid said.

"What I am creating scene? Ask your friend, what he did with my Ari that she took this step. I am sure he did something to hurt her." I said.

"Avneet are you out of your mind? Can't you see his state, his tears, his pain? Can't you see how much Lucky love Arishfa?" Sid shouted.

"Don't raise your voice, Mr. Nigam, I am very well aware of your game plans. You both are so sick of your minds. And these tears, these are crocodile tears. I know you both are very good actors. If he truly loved Ari then he wouldn't have left her years ago. You guys would have not done that. He would have supported Arishfa not you." I shouted.

"Avneet it's enough. Please don't create scene here. Come..." He said and dragged me outside. It was night time, so no one was outside. I jerked his hand.

"Avneet it's enough, it's just enough." He shouted.

"Yeah, exactly I am saying the same. It's enough of your games Mr. Nigam, you guys have snatched enough things from us. You both broke us so badly and still it is not affecting you at all."  I said.

"Oh really? It is not affecting us. We broke you?  Do you even know what are you even saying. You both broke us, you both left us and accusing us for breaking you. How you broke will you tell me? What you lost? Why you always accuse me for snatching everything from you? When everyone knows that you broke me, you left me. And it is enough, I won't listen anything against Lucky, his love for Arishfa. I have seen him broken. I still remember those nights when we both used to cry." He held my shoulder tightly.

"sid it's hurting."  I hissed in pain.

"Yes it's hurting, yes it's hurting me here.." he said pointing his heart.

"Please stop it. I want to be with Arishfa right now. She needs me." I said.

"Oh really, Avneet you need to stop accusing Lucky and me. I have had enough. I won't listen anything against him or his love for Arishfa." He said and just walked away.

His words, "what I did, what I snatched away from you" were roaming in my mind. How can he even ask me this. He knows what he did. He himself told that he was involved in that car incident. He himself did that to car and now he is asking me what he did? How could he? Doesn't he have heart? Can't he understand it hurts? Can't he stop hurting me like this? What he wants from me? Why can't he leave me alone? What was my fault to deserve this? Please God cure Arishfa. I will not be able to live she also left me. Please God!