Decision of life

I woke up early in the morning. My eyes were swollen, of course due to sleepless night I had. I saw photo of my mom-dad and Kissed it. Tomorrow whatever happened was not bound to, but I had to tell truth to everyone one day. So maybe tomorrow was the day. I hope Jai will not do anything in shoot today. Jan and Jai were always with me when I needed them, I can't put thier relationship on stake because of me, with Faisu and Reem. I know, Jan hasn't said anything, but she likes Faisu. I can see that from her eyes, the way she looked at Faisu, same way I used to look at Si..... Sid. Ughh, I wish I could go in past and change everything. The Day we met, our moments together....... Everything, Maybe my Mom-dad would be with me. But unfortunately I can't, no one can. Why everyone have to face this day. Why can't we live happily in our lives, without any drama?
"Avneet..... Avneet..."
One more problem is calling me, My chachi. I know right now she will do nothing as Om chachu and Rudy chachu are here. But still, I hate her. The way they decieved me, my parents, Om chachu, Rudy chachu.... They all thinks that Raima chachi and Harsh Chachu take care of me.... Cherish me..... But reality is something else. Should I tell them the reality? But why would they believe me? I have no proofs, yes Riyaz, Jai, Arishfa they know some things. Not all, I had never shared everything about it to them. How could I tell them, that they brutally tortures me. The persons whom I respected like my parents..... Are too bad, they treats me worser than the servant. Even chachu tried to... Ra.....rape... Me. No I can't tell all this to everyone. I should find any other way. But is it right time to reveal truth.... Yesterday only Jai and Jan got to know about, Sid and then suddenly one more shock..... I think let it be for some time. Till then, I will find some proofs too.

I got up and got ready. I went downstairs. Everyone was having breakfast..... But to my shock, everyone was silent. It was a killing silence. Now what happened? Should I ask or just have breakfast silently...... Ugh so confusing it is.

"Ummm what happened? Why you all are silent?" I finally asked. But no one replied. Everyone ignored me royally and continued having their breakfast. I think I should have breakfast, then I will ask once again. I had breakfast.
When I got up from dining table I saw one unexpected person sitting on sofa.... Reading news paper.

"What is he doing here?" I asked, no one replied... "I asked something, and why the hell you all are not speaking a word?" Still no reply. What is going on? There is definitely something serious. I went and asked him,
"What the hell you are doing here? And why is no one speaking a word? You did something right?"
He kept newspaper on table and started coming near me. Why he is coming near.... He can reply from there too. He came so close to me. We were just inches apart. What is he trying to do? And why is no one saying anything? He whispered in my ears huskily.... "I am here to complete what was incomplete."

"What? What are you saying?" I asked him.
He smiled, sorry smirked and said.... "I am here to marry you." Whatttt, whatever I heard was right? Nope it can't be... Maybe I am still dreaming. I blinked my eyes, pinched myself.... He was still still there. He said, "Don't worry princess, you are not dreaming. Now go and get ready today is our marriage."
I was staring at him. Couple of emotions were flooding in my mind. All feelings were battling inside me. What he is up-to now? And why everyone is silent? Many questions but no answers. He was standing in front of me like nothing happened.
"Why do you think I will marry you? I will not marry you. I don't like you." I paused, "I only hate you... And always will." I said, but to my surprise, it doesn't effect him. Gauri chachi and Bhavya chachi were crying, Om chachu and Rudy chachu were standing helplessly. Riyaz was also standing without any emotions. Raima chachi and Harsh chachu were not much affected. But still were standing and faking tears. I saw everyone and then him, I said "Do whatever you want, I am not Marrying you." I said.

He looked at me with smirk and said, "I knew you are so stubborn, you will not agree, so I have everything planned." He switched on the TV and started one news channel.... And what I saw..... I was shocked. It was his interview, he announced in front of media that I and him are dating and we are gonna marry today. How.... How can he? How can he do this?

"Now what do you think? Are you ready for marriage?" He asked. "No, never..... What do you think, I am one of that fuckin girls who got scared because of defaming, No I will never marry you. I will announce that we broke up. It's simple." I said, I know it not simple as I said, but what can I do. Defamation is better than marrying him.

"I knew this too, so I already have plan no. 2." he said, which horrified me. "Maybe this will work." He said and saw his phone in which Jai was driving car. "My one call and Jai...... Boommm" He said. What????? No this can't happen.... He can't do this to me... To Jai... To my family. Now what should I do? I can't marry him nor I can put Jai's life at stake.
He was smirking. He asked, "Now what's the decision?"
I took deep breath and said, "I will marry you."