shoot

Hey guys I'm here. How are you guys. Let's talk after chapter

Avu was about to fall, but someone held her. Her eyes were closed and when she opened her eyes, she saw he was in arms of

She was in arms of Sumedh. She was feeling unsafe in his arms. He hold her tight. He was smirking. He was touching her inappropriately. She pushed him and ran away to Ari and Jan they were talking to Anu.

"What happened anu why are you looking tensed. Something happened." Jan asked seeing her horrified and tensed.

"Nothing Jan it's just I'm nervous." Avu lied.
"You are joking right. It's not your first serial, you have done many serials. How can you be nervous and this time when we all are together?" Jan asked her shockingly.
"I know why she is nervous." Anu said, she was smiling mysteriously.
"Why?" Ari asked.
"Because she is working with Sid. She loves Sid that's why it's common, to be nervous. I'm also nervous because I'm also working first time with my Riyaz." Anu said smiling.
"Whatttttt?" Avu, Ari and Jan asked in unison.
Anu realizes what she said, and she said,
"Nothing, Just she is nervous working with Sid."
"First of all why do you think I love Mr Nigam. He is devil, I hate him. And second, My Riyaz Baby and all. We didn't knew you like Riyaz." Avu said sternly and then teasingly.

"Come on joking right who told you that." Anu said to cover up."
"You just now you said na she is nervous she loves sid I'm also nervous to work with my RI baby." Avu said chuckling.
Suddenly Director called everyone.
"Let's go sir is calling." Anu said in relief.
"Karle topic change, we will see you and don't worry your secret is safe with us." Avu said and blinked.

"So guys it's our first day of shooting. I know you all are professionals and knows everything. So basically we will start shooting of first meeting of Alasmine." Director said professionally.
"Alasmine????" Avu asked in surprise.
"Avu, It's simple.... Alladin + Yasmine= Alasmine. Its cute right just like Sidneet, Arily." Anu said, everyone chuckled except Avneet and Arishfa.
"What's that now I mean there is no roles like that." Jannat asked, she was confused about Sidneet and Arily.

"You are really dumb" Anu said hitting her head softly, "Sidneet means Siddharth and Avneet and Arily means Lucky and Arishfa."
Lucky and sid blushed whereas Avu and Ari glared at her as they will eat Anu raw.
"So our first scene will be, Kalachor means Sid comes to steal Ruby and Yasmine will be there to protect it." Director told them about script.

"OK then you can get ready soon. After 30 minutes we will take that shot, script is in your vanity." Director informed them.

After some time Avu and Sid changed their costumes. They came at location. Only Some time was left. They were sitting on chairs and reading script. Actually not they, only Avu. Sid was busy in drooling over her.

"So both of you are ready. OK then let's start.
Ready roll cameras and action" Director said, and they started shooting.

After shooting.....
"You both were perfect. You both have good chemistry I must say I don't know about show but your Jodi is gonna be superhit. And yes today's shooting is over you should spend some time together you know you have to work together so I have planned lunch for you in Sids vanity and Arishfa, you and Lucky, Jannat and Faisu and Anushka and Riyaz for you also. So after changing have fun. Bye I need to go." Director ordered them and goes without giving them time to speak anything.

Girls were staring them director show his thumb to sid and winks at him when nobody else was seeing while going.

Sid went to Avu and whispered in her ears.
"My love I'm waiting come soon I can't wait longer."
He went to his vanity.
"What he said?" Ari asked to Avu.
"Nothing." Avu replied.
"We don't mind if you will tell us your lovey dovey talks." Anu teased her.
"Will you shut up now? You don't know anything about us and talking from so longer." Avu shouted on Anu.

Tears started falling from Anu's eyes, Avu saw that and felt bad she apologized,

"OK I'm sorry anu I didn't mean to hurt you. You are my best friend. I just hate him and you are talking nonsense that's why I lose my temper. Im sorry pls forgive me."
"OK but you have to go on shopping with me." Anu said with a pout.
"Done." Avu replied with a smile.
"Than what about us we will also come right Ari?" Jan asked.
"Yes, of course" Ari replied.
"So let's go right now, I'm not interested in having lunch with him." Avu said rolling her eyes.
"That will be good I also don't want." Ari nodded.
"But I want to" Anu and Jan said in unison.
Understanding what they said, They blushed
"We can't go now. No shop will be open right now." Anu tried to cover up.
"We will go to mall." Ari argued.
"No then what about sid and lucky plan. They have done hard work to make director sir agree." Anu said.
"Whattttttttt." Everyone said in unison.
Anu realised what she said and she continued,
"I mean.. III... Mean.. Uhmmm.. Oh yes I asked them to do it."
"Can I ask you why?" Avu asked sternly.
"Uhmmmmm. Oh yes I wanted you all together." Anu said.
"Whatttt?" Avu shouted.
"Avu now I get why they done like this." Ari said.
"Why?" Avu asked.
"Because,She wanted to spend time with her Ri baby. Right Anu? Ari asked.
"Uhmmmmm... Haman.... naaa.... I mean haan.... Naaaa..... I don't know what I mean RI baby will be waiting gotta go bye." Anu said and ran away.

Everyone chuckled.
"What happened to her why she is behaving weird." Avu asked.
"It's very serious disease you know she is suffering through Loveria in RI baby version." Ari said laughing.
They all laugh. Anushka was cursing herself for not able to hide. Lucky and sid were waiting for ari and avu. Sid was thinking about their moments in shooting. Suddenly door knock.
Sids pov:
I think she is here. It's early it means she is also desperate like me control sid. And I opened the door and she is none another than my maid she asked if I want something I denied she went. I am waiting my love come soon na after years we will spend some time together. I will clear all misunderstanding today. And I heard door knocking. Finally she Is here. I opened the door and it is delivery boy. How can I forget we are gonna do lunch then it's obvious there will be lunch. He came and arranged everything. Now finally nobody will come without her.
And door knocked and finally.... She is ashnoor WTF is she doing here I don't want her here right now. I don't like her she is too chipkoooooo. I just want only one near me and she always run away from me and everyone else always cling on me. I can't tell her to go away so I greeted her and invite inside myyyyy personal vanity.

"Sid baby your vanity is beautiful. You have done so preparation. I think you already know that I am coming. Right you are so cute." Ashnoor said in a flirty voice.
"Actually ashnoor pls don't call me sid baby you know
na I don't like it it's Siddharth for you.... And... This preparation are for...." Sid tried to explain her.
"Come on sid baby no need to clarify. You know that bitch avneet always said that you are his bf. But I trust you. She Is such a slut no." Ash said.
"Bas Ashnoor not a word about Avneet I will not handle this. I will kick you out. I love my Avu and I am only hers. No one will take place of her in my heart." Sid shouted.
"But sid...." She muttered.
"No buts Ashnoor it's my first and last warning never call my avu that understand." Sid said in stern voice.