Sid's grand entry

Everyone was talking about Sid and Harsh and Raima we're sad and scared if their truth gets revealed. Suddenly, loud music of dhol caught their attention. They saw some men entering the house, they were wearing traditional Punjabi outfit. Some boys and girls started Bhangra.

"What the hell is going on?" Om shouted so everyone can hear him.

"Who called them?" Rudra shouted.

"I don't know?" Om replied. Everyone closed their ears with their hands.

"Leave all that. First, ask them to stop. We will ask them only." Gauri said.

"How can they enter like this in Anyone's house. And where is Khanna... Khanna... Khanna" Om shouted.

"Omkaraji you can shout later, first stop them," Gauri said.

Before Omkara say something all men's shifted a little making away and our hero entered. Everyone was shocked, Avneet shook her head.

'Oh God, this Bandar ka bacha I told him not to do anything stupid and he... Band Baja leke as Gaya.' Avu thought and glared at Sid, but Sid royally ignored her and started dancing with other boys.

"I should have known, he started his stupidity as he came. Didn't he know that Arishfa is sick and he can't even let her rest." Rudra said.

"I will stop him." Om said and went near him. On tried to stop him but instead, Sid held his hand and started dancing with him. Om jerked his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" Om asked.

"Dancing... Come on chachu be a sport dance with me." Sid replied and held his hand again to make him dance, Om again jerked his hand.

"You are impossible, I am tolerating you just because Avu and you..." Om said before he could complete...

"Yeah right Avu baby, come dance with me..." Sid said and royally ignored Om and went to Avu he held her hand and started twirling her.

"Sid, what are you doing?" Avu whispered in his ears.

"Dancing, can't you see? I think all Oberois are gone blind all are asking the same thing." Sid said.

"Sid you know right they already hate you and now you are doing things which will make them hate you more." Avu whispered.

"Avu relax... I am doing what I should do." Sid whispered.

"Avu Relax...." Avu said mimicking Sid. "Om chachu and Rudy chachu will eat you raw. See how they are glaring at you." Avu said.

"They are not glaring at me, they are glaring at you. Remember, you hate me. They are confused why are you dancing with me." Sid said pulling Avu closer.

"Shit. You should have told me before. Now, what will I tell them? I hate you Siddharth." Avneet said trying to leave his hand, but he was strong enough to hold her.

"I hate you too baby..." Sid said huskily in her ears they were so close that Avu can feel his breath.

"Sid what are you doing, everyone is seeing us." Avu said trying to push him.

"Let them see we are married. By the way, you are looking so hot I can't resist myself from kissing you." He said touching her lips. He then twirled her and pulled her that she hit his chest. Her heartbeat was so fast.

"Si..sid it's not the time." Avu stammered. Even she was not able to resist him. And especially when he was whispering huskily in her ears and he was so close to him. His smell was consuming her.

"I love you Avneet, I want to spend my entire life with you," he said and kissed her earlobe slightly. "like this, this close to you." He said and twirled her again, pulled her so close so that their lips almost touched which made a current flow through Avu's whole body. She couldn't resist herself but blush. She turned into a tomato. Some people were already red there due to anger. As they didn't know about blooming romance in two lovebirds.

"Avu don't blush too much, everyone is watching. I know I am irresistible, but you should control yourself." Sid said mischievously touching her nose and again twirled her and they did their signature step.

"I hate you, Sid, you did all this to win the challenge." Avu said grumpily.

"Nope, I did all this to bring a smile on your face, you tell you how much I love and to see this blush on your face. For me, the challenge doesn't matter, what matter is you." Sid said and Avu tried her best to stop her smile.

"I hate you..." Avu said and was going to her place.

Sid stopped her by holding her hand and pulled her near him and again whispered, "But I love you and always will " Sid said and pecked her cheeks the way no one gets to know. Everyone just thought they were dancing.

"I love you too." Avu said. And tried to go and this time Sid let her go.

So finally.....

Hi guys..

How was the chapter?

How did you find Sid's attitude in this chapter?

The best part of the chapter...

The worst part of the chapter...

What do you think about sidneet scenes in this chapter?

In the next chapter, there will be more fun and romance.
In the next chapter, Fainat and Rinushka will be back.

Bye-bye

Will meet you in the next chapter.