Epilogue of Season 1

The reception party was over. All guests were gone. Party went well and everyone were happy. Sid and Avneet spent a good time together in party even though family wasn't that happy.

As party finished everyone went back to their respective rooms. Ruhi was sent back to Sid's house with Abhinavi as she had somethings left there.

In night at almost 2:00 a.m....

Avu was sleeping peacefully in her bed when she heard something making her gasp. She was going to shout when someone covered her mouth. As she looked at him, he was Sid.

She questioned him through her eyes.

“Just get ready! We are going somewhere.” Sid whispered. She made wtf face.

“Please...” Sid said caressing her cheeks.

She quickly went in bathroom and came out wearing this-

“I am ready.” She said coming out of bathroom.

Before she could say anything or react Sid carried her in bridal style.

“Shh... Don't say anything. We are going somewhere...” He said when Avu was about to say something.

He carried her out to hall. Everything was dark as no lights were on. They were making no sounds so family don't wake up before they sneak out.

As he was going to open the door all lights on. They both looked at each other confused and then looked back. Whole family was standing there looking them with questioning looks. Sidneet looked at each other, Avu gestured Sid to put her down which he did.

“Avu how can you fall in his tricks again? Don't you remember how he betrayed us?” om asked. He was angry but Gauri was holding him back.

“Were you guys pretending all along?” Rudra asked. Sidneet and Arily looked down not knowing what to say, they were exposed and they had to tell the truth now forgetting about their plan.

“Me and Bhavya were suspicious that's why we were keeping eye on you and see we caught you red-handed. I never thought you can forgive a murderer of your parents this easily!” Gauri said...

“Chachi it's not like that... We are really sorry for hiding the truth from you all. But it was important. We really didn't want to hurt you.” Sid said apologizing joining his hands, to which Avu followed....

“Yes chachu, it was a misunderstanding, Sid is not a murderer. He loves me a lot, maybe more than me. We thought everything wrong. It's all my fault, I should've trusted him... Instead of some stupid people.” Avu said making everything shocked. Everyone started asking questions together but Avu stopped them and told them whole story and how they got separated.

Everyone apologized to Sid for misunderstanding him. A huge family reunion takes place. Sidneet takes elder's blessings as married couple. Om and Rudra believed Sidneet without any proofs about Rama and Harsh and throw them out of the house. They all spent night talking about past and memories and had lot of fun with family.

But little did they knew this reunion of family wasn't gonna last wrong, a disaster is gonna spread them all apart again in the way they all will hate a person who sacrificed her everything for her family's safety. Sidneet's story was going to take a new and disastrous turn.

A new story from same one with some new characters, little fun, emotions, hate and love, rollercoaster ride is waiting for you in Season 2. It's already published in my account. I hope you guys will give it a chance too.

Thank you for showing so much love to my first FF. We will soon reach 100k+ views which is crazy and it became possible because of my lovely readers who appreaciated me so much. I am sorry if I made too much mistakes and you felt it as boring book, but I assure you guys that I am still learning and I will try my best to entertain you guys with more books.

Thank You!