sidneet

I am sorry guys,
I was too busy in judging and other stuff. I promised you to update but I couldn't because of some personal issues.
But now I am updating. I am really sorry.

In previous chapter, avneet got kidnapped and sumedh was going to rape her, but Siddharth saved her. And they both gave each other pleasure.

Continuing.....
Avneet woke up in arms of sid, she saw him sleeping like baby.

Avneet's pov..
He is looking so cute. He is really different from all. Sometimes he looks cutest in the world and sometimes he looks hottest. The one who was dominating me tomorrow is sleeping like baby, like nothing happened. I will always remember this beautiful night. Finally we became one. But, did sid used protection? OMG no this can't happen. We did all that and I even don't know if he used protection or not. What if I become pregnant, no avu you can't become mother this soon, you have to ask sid. Maybe he have used it.

Avu wakes sid.

Sid's pov.
I was sleeping, but someone wakes me. When I saw she was avu, my life, I saw her and mine condition. I remembered what happened last night. We both consumed. Her morning face is looking so sexy. I so want to kiss her. But why she is looking tensed. One second, is she regretting what happened previous night. No sid, she loves you. But it is big thing for any girl.

Avu. Sid I am waking you up from so long.
Sid. Wo avu I was lost.
Avu. Sid leaves all that, I want to talk something very important, about last night.
Sid. Avu I know what you want to know.
Avu. So tell me.
Sid. Avu I know it is very big thing for any girl. And I know you must be hating me for this. I am sorry avu. I don't know how this happened.
Avu. Sid I am not angry at you. I love you. And if we became one so it is not only your fault. I am at fault too.
Sid. So you are not regretting it.
Avu. No Buddhu. I wanted to ask you something else.
Sid. Thanks avu. Ask whatever you want to.
Avu. Uhmmm sid did you used protection?

Oops I forgot to use protection. OMG, what will happen. I don't want to become father this soon. Leave it, but Will I tell avu about this. But I have to.

Sid. Uh-huh avu..... umm.... Avu
Avu. Sid i am listening. Tell fast.
Sid. Wo avu...
Avu. Sid don't tell me you didn't used protection.
Sid. Uhmmmmm yes avu. I forgot about it.
Avu. Sid what if I got pregnant. No sid nothing one will accept me. My mom-dad will hate me. I will be not able to show my face to anyone.
Sid. Avu why are you saying this. I am with you. I will be with you forever. I will never leave you. And if you got pregnant I will take care of child. We will marry as soon as possible. And we are getting engaged avu. So it is not problem. I will tell Panditji to choose date as soon as possible.
Avu.  Thanks sid. For being always with me.

She kissed him on cheek. They both got ready and leaves to their respective homes.

After one month.

Next day was sidneet's engagement. Avu get to know she is pregnant. She wanted to tell sid about it. So she calls him to meet at dinner. They both reach on time and greeted each other. They were talking casually. Avu was finding way to tell sid about child.

Avu. Sid you know dad accepted that deal of Malhotras.
Sid. What... I dont think he is good man avu. He always try to trouble everybody. He always thinks about his profit and he is bloody money minded he Can do anything for money, there were rumors that he raped his employee, but he closed all cases against him. So I don't think dad should accept this deal.
Avu. I don't think Mr. Malhotra can do anything like that. He is sweet person. He loves my family as his. And specially me, he is always finding ways to meet me.
Sid. What?  Avu I am warning you, stay away from him as possible. He is not good guy.
Avu. sid,  He is like my uncle, I can't neglect him or ignore him if he asks me something or wants to meet me.
Sid. Please avu try to understand he is not good man, and for God's sake tell dad to reject this goddamn deal.
Avu. Sid why are you getting hyper? I was here to give you good news that I am pregnant and you are gonna become father, and you are yelling at me.
Sid. Whattttttttt, I am gonna become father, are you sure, avu I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to protect you.
Avu. Sid I understand you are possessive about me. But you can't blame anyone without proof and I personally know Mr. Malhotra he is sweet person.
Sid. OK as you wish, but I will stop this deal in every possible way.
Avu. To kya ye deal Todne ke liye kisi ki jaan le loge.
Sid. Haan, jaroorat Padi to.
Avu. Sid......
Sid. I am joking baba, OK leave all that. Tell me about, everything is OK na. You are OK na... This baby is not troubling you right. Are you feeling any cravings?
Avu. Sid I am OK, this is first month.
Sid. Still...

They both talked about random matters and leaves.

Sid's pov..
I need to stop this deal, I know that malhotra he is fuckin bastard. I can't let anything happen to avu and her family. I have to do something. I can't let this deal happen.
Idea let's call lucky, he will help me in this.
He calls lucky, and tells everything to him.
They both meet at the same cafe.

Lucky. Sid do you have anything in mind?
Sid. I am thinking lucky, they are gonna sign deal tommorrow and tommorow is our engagement. So everyone will be busy. They will sign deal at morning at temple as we all are going there.
Lucky. So we need to think anything today only.
Sid. Yes
Lucky. Lemme think.
Sid. Yes's, I got brilliant idea.
Lucky. Sid, calm down we are in public, I am feeling embarrassed.
sid. OK whatever, do you want to listen idea or not?
Lucky. I am listening...
Sid. .............

That's enough for today guys, I will surely update tomorrow. I am not over with my judging, but still I will try to take time.
And guys one good news, as I said you all about community. So we are writing sidneet ff for our first story. Which is surely going to be awesome, as it will be written by five minds.

So guys how was chapter?
What do you think is Sids plan?
What will happen?
Target. 50 votes
               Unlimited comments
Bye guys.
Take care
Stay home stay safe