car fight

In previous.
Avu and sid were fighting bcuz avneet broke Sids car and sid was mad as this was his moms car and she would not leave him if she get to know about this.
Sid yelled at avu that she has never seen this type of car. Avu says.
Avu: Oh really
Continue...
Sid: Yes from ur look it is visible that u are from middle class family who can't even afford normal things and ur attitude is like u are the richest person of world.
Ari: Actually sid she is...
Avu: Ari pls don't interfere in between I don't like people who interrupts me.
Avu: So Mr nigam u think that I know nothing about ur money ur car.
Sid: Yes miss nakchadi u know nothing about me my money, leave me u would also don't know about my car and also leave my car u would also don't know about lucky's car
Avu: Oh really... U know u are highly mistaken u can show me his car I will tell u everything about it.
They show her Lucky's car.

Avu: This is Koenigsegg CCXR treveta it is third ranking car in world it worth of $4

Avu: This is Koenigsegg CCXR treveta it is third ranking car in world it worth of $4.8million. In whole world only 20 people has this car.
Sid: Okay well u are right it means u know his level.
Avu: Not only his

I know ur level so well.
Ur car is sweptail by Rolls Royce. It's second ranking car in world it is of $13 million. Only 5 people in world have this car.
Sid: Exactly and u destroyed this car have any idea what this means. U can't pay for it.
Av: What if I pay that.
Sid: I don't want anyone to work day and night to work to repay me. It's OK I will manage moms anger.
Avu: Oh Mr. Nigam I don't want anybody to manage bcuz of me arishfa call dad.
Sid: Avneet what are gonna do. Why can't u understand u can't pay it u have no idea what in meant by 13 million dollars.
Avu: Pls Mr nigam will u shut up.
Sid: U are shutting me how dare
Avu completely ignores him. And calls shivaay.
Avu: Hello pops.
S: Hey princess, how was ur college
Avu: College was fine but some people are to annoying, leave that pops I want a favor
S: Yes princess speak
Avu: Pops wo Maine na Gusse mein kisi ki car Tod di hai. So I want same model car.
S: OK tell me the model I will buy it Par beta tumhe some gusse pe kabu gonna chahiye I apna phone to thik hai par  kisi ki car todna is big deal.
Avu: I know dad but he is so arrogant he spoiled my beautiful brand new dress and behaving like nothing happened and he gave money. I mean how can he give money to me. I am the asso. So I broke his car and gave him blank cheque but he is saying I will not be able to pay his car so I told him I will give him that model car and if I gave he have apologize to me in front of whole college now u understand it's matter of my dignity.
S: Beta looks like u found ur life partner.
A: Pops what are u saying me and that Bandar ewww
S: U know beta I and ur mom meet exactly like this.
A: Pops that was different thing.
S: OK whatever u think but I know that I found my son in law I am so excited to tell this to anika she will be so happy.
A: Pops leave that and tell me can u manage Rolls Royce In one hour
S: Of...
Suddenly sid snatched the phone
Sid: Sir pls no need to do any thing it's completely alright and and that car was so expensive I know you will not able to buy and that is very rare production of this car pls don't take tension it's completely alright..
Shi: Young man cool down it's completely alright and it's matter of my daughter dignity I will transfer brand new Rolls Royce to your house u send me address.
Sid: Wtf
Shi: Give ur address to my daughter. Bye and have fun and really sorry for ur car.
He cuts the call
Sid: Why was that
Avu: I was telling u. I can give you that car now it's time to apologize Mr. Nigam
Everyone was awestruck seeing this fight some was enjoying some was whispering. Boys were drooling at avee. Girls were shocked due to her behavior. And sid was most shocked he was not able to understand who she is.
Sid: Who are u
Ave: First apologize
Sid: OK it was my mistake at morning I did wrong with you I should have respect u and I was in hurry I am really sorry.
Avu: Bye everyone meet you tomorrow match is over with wicket of Mr. Siddharth nigam second richest person in Asia.
Sid was still not able to understand he liked her daring attitude her Nature. He was shocked he apologized to someone he doesn't know why he Done all that. Then one car stopped in front of him he was shocked bcuz it was world's most costly car. Yes it was buggattila voiture Noire. Known as black car it cost $ 19 million.

And it is only with one person in the world the shivaay Singh oberoi

And it is only with one person in the world the shivaay Singh oberoi. He has three car of this same model. And why not he was richest person and business tycoon in world.

Sids pov.
Suddenly driver came out and open the door and avneet and arishfa sat in car. He was awestruck. He dont know what he was feeling. Is avneet daughter of great shivaay Singh oberoi but her surname is kaur. Oh it can be possible that's why she has this much attitude and was able to give me car easily. Oh this is so confusing

Hey guys how was chapter.
Loved it
Any confusion
How was sidneet character
How was shivaay character
Most waited scene
In next chapter