Murderer?

In previous chapter, sidneet spend some cute and romantic moments, arily too spend some time together and then sid and lucky go back to their home. Shivika, rikara were gone to resort to check preparation and all. Ruvya too goes there after jogging and getting ready. Dadi and other people were also ready, because it was sidneet's and arily's engagement.

Avu's room.
Avu is getting ready, like why not it's her engagement, special day for any girl, and when your engagement is with your love, then it would be happiest day for anyone. Suddenly her phone rang. She picked up the phone. And talked to the person.
But in middle of talks her phone fell from her hand, tears start falling from her eyes, she fell on her knees...... And cried for sometime and then she got up and ran to the location from where phone came... She ran whole way like 30 minutes or more....
And she reach there, one big car was completely destroyed.... It was in fire... Three dead bodies were there with white clothes on them. People were gathered there... Some were talking... Some were taking photos and videos... Police had sealed the location.... She somehow reach to the bodies... Police tried to stop her... But she didn't stop.... She lift the clothes and seeing face of them it's like ground slide from her legs.... Everything got blank... And she fainted.

Avu's pov.
When I opened my eyes... I was in hospital... My dadi and chachu chachi were here they were crying. I remembered everything..... From start... My engagement, my excitement, that phone call, I ran, that dead bodies.... And once again I felt like everything getting blur and then everything got blank.
Once again I opened my eyes.. But this time I remembered everything.... I was not able to believe what happened... My mom dad.... My everything... They.... I started crying... Gauri chachi and Bhavya chachi hugged me.. We cried... And cried... Arishfa was also crying... I hugged her.
Avu. Ari.....
Ari. Avu... Ishaan, Shiv papa, ani Ma.....
She fell down and fainted. I asked everyone how this happened, but everyone was broken.. All chacha chachi and dadi no one was able to say anything... I was also not in state to say anything or console them. All moments of mom dad came in front of my eyes, I was not able to think anything.
Police officer came.
Po. I know Mr. Oberoi, you all are not in state for any investigation... But what can I do, it is case of murder.. We have to do our work.
Avu. Murder?????
Po: Yes... Miss Avneet... Your mom dad are murdered.... This was not any mere accident.
Avu: no officer, Who will do that to my mom dad... No this can't happen... No one can do this.. And how could you say that this was murder.. It can be misunderstanding.
Po: No miss Avneet... It is not misunderstanding. We have proof too. This was murder. Brakes of thier car were failed and it was not any accident, someone did it deliberately.
Avu: No officer.. My mom dad were sweet person.. No one can harm them.. No one can even think that.
Po: see Miss Avneet we have dealt many cases like this. BusinessMans have many rivals. It could be plan of anyone of them.
Avu: Officer.. Do you know anything else about it?
Po: Miss Avneet we got to know one thing from investigation, that the plan was executed just before there going because driver have done check ride before thier going, so it is done between 10 minutes... We have to find out who came near the car between these 10 minutes. We want to investigate your house and we need to check all the CCTV cameras and need to talk to all servants and guards too.
Avu: Officer do anything you want, I want the culprit I will not let him alive once I got him.
Ru: No avu we will not give him easy death, we will make him suffer. Whatever he done, person is going to regret.....
Po: Do you have any suspicion on anyone?
Avu: We have no idea about it officer.
Po: OK. We will find the culprit.
They goes from there... Everyone were crying... Suddenly avu remembers the moment, sid doing something with shivaay's car... Avu felt something different.
She thought I will find my mom dad's murderer. So she ran... Everyone tries to stop her as she was weak.. But she didn't. She goes to her home and asked each and every Maid and guards about it. Most of them said that they don't know anything about it and some said they only saw sid there. Watchman also told that he was there whole time only sid came there and ask him to go so that's why he had gone for sometime only. Avu was not convinced with anyone's answer... She goes and checked all CCTV footage.... And she checked every clip of parking area. And around that time only sid came there and even she saw sid doing something to car... But footage was blur.... She was not able to believe sid did this to her parents. But after seeing this footage she was sure sid was the one... She fell on her knees and cried her heart out.
She was not able to believe it was sid....

No... Sid can't do this.. He loves me and my mom dad too much. But then what was he doing with car and why he was behaving weird when I asked him about it. But it can be something else. Yes he said he was picking up the pen... Maybe he was just picking up the pen. But in video I can see he was doing something more than picking the pen. What should I do... I know my sister can't do this... But all these proofs and all are against him. Now only one person can answer these all questions.. And he is one and only Sid.

Hey guys,
How was the chapter.... Finally truth revealed.
I know not much good and emotional chapter. But I am sorry.
OK. Please comment your views on chapter and please vote. Because till now I have experienced.. You can't just give one vote or comment if you liked and if you don't like it then please comment on it too. I will face it.. But please don't do this to me.
OK this time no target. I want to see how many vomments I get after this chapter and hardwork for you.
Bye..
Thanks for reading.
Love you guys.
Stay safe.
Take care.