Plan

Avneet was depressed. She was not able to forget whatever happened in Sid's vanity.
Avu's pov.
Why I'm feeling sad seeing him with someone else? Avu.. He is no one for you, He is your culprit. You just hate him. You have to take revenge from him. He can hangout with anyone, I don't care. I should sleep now tommorow is early morning shooting.

Next day.
Avu you have to be ready. You should look stunning today what should I wear. Yes this one will be perfect. Ari came and asked me.
"Avu are you ready?" I nodded, "Let's go we are getting late." She said.
"Let's go." I replied.

We reached the set

We reached the set. We were talking in my Vanity. I said to my girl gang,
"Girls let's plan something."
Everyone is looking shocked. Then Anu asked,
"Like what."
"What about shopping?" Jan asked, no we can't go for shopping. But Anu agreed to her,
"Yeh let's go."

"Come on girls let's plan something with team. I mean with boys." I said in tried to say in most casually I can. But miserably failed, Anu asked,
"Are you OK I mean you don't like planning parties and all." I knew, this Anu.... Ughh
"No it's nothing like that. I love parties you know very well na." I said.

"Avu you are behaving weird Anu is right u don't like partying." Even Jan agreed to her. Now what should I say. I signalled Ari to say something, She said,
"Anu, Jan it's not like that. Avu likes partying. It's just that she wanted to make launch of Alladin special. So let's party." Ugh thank God!

"Anu can you call boys we will plan something together after shooting." I said. Jan went as one spot called her, even Anu was going but I stopped her and said. "Anu can you ask Sid to come here after an hour, I have some important work from him." Ugh.... It seems so embarrassing.
"No worries, I will tell him." She replied, not before winking at me. She went.

"Ari our first plan succeeded." I said in excitement.
"Avu let's start second plan." Ari said in stern voice.

In shooting.

After shooting  Sid was in his vanity thinking about his moments with Avu.

"Siďddddd you know what, I have one good news for you", Anu came to my vanity and shouted. I was not in mood. I was thinking about my Avu. I said one shayari, which I like,
        "Khushiyon se naraaz hai meri zindagi
         Bas pyaar ki mohtaj hai meri zindagi
         Has Leta hu logo ko dikhane keep liye
         Varna to dard ki kitab hai zindagi."

"Sid, what you just said? I didn't understood a word. And from when you became poet?" Anu asked.

I said one more shayari to indicate my situation.
      "Judah hokar bhi mujhse juda na Ho paye
        Tab bhi dil me the ab bhi dil me ho samaye
        Judai ne tumhari mujhe behal kar diya
        Baithe baithe hi shayar kar diya."

But I think it annoyed Anu, so she said,
"Sid enough of this philosophy and sad talks I have good news for you and you......." Ughh what is problem of this girl. Now what happened,
"Anu why are you irritating me. You are saying like Avu called me."
"Actually yes she called you for meeting."

What.... Whatever I heard just now is a truth? My Avu called me. Is she kidding me? I asked,
"Anu are you serious? Did she really called me?"
"Yes, and you know what she even want to party with team, isn't it weird?"
"OK, but why? anything serious?" I asked the reason. It was damn weird.
"I don't know, she said she is in mood of partying" She replied.

" She wants to party with whole team, without any reason, impossible. I know her she don't do anything without any reason. She is up-to something and I am damn sure about it." I said confidently.
"So now what? We are going to party or not?" Anu asked.

"If my Avu called, I am going then. I don't know about you." I said smiling, Umm maybe blushing.
"Now go she called you urgently, she wanted to talk to you."
"Anu ki bachi urgent wali baat pehle nahi bolte sakti thi" I asked.

"Hey Anu ke bache toh Tab hoge na jab RI baby shadi ke liye han kahega. Aur tujhe kisne Kaha tha devdas ban ke Baith. Majnu ban ke baith na tha na. Aur vaise bhi Teri Laila Tera wait kar rahi hogi." Anu replied dreamily.

"Anu, you are really desperate for babies. Atleast first propose Riyaz. He is always behind my Avu like he is her husband" I said, of course I was jealous from that bloody Riyaz.

"Not a word Sid, Riyaz is only mine."
"Avu is only mine" I said.
"RI baby is only mine." She said.
"Avu is only mine." I said.
"RI baby is only mine." She screamed.
"Avu is only mine." I shouted.
"RI baby is only mine" She said in top of her voice.
"OK, Riyaz is only mine." I said....... One sec what I said... Oh no

"Whattttttttt" We both screamed together. Ugh I am feeling really embarrassing.
"I mean Avu is only mine. And now lemme go, otherwise she will get angry once again" I said.
"So go. When I stopped you? You only was saying, RI baby is only mine and all" she said drammaticaly mimicking me.

I left to Avu's vanity. When I opened the vanity, I forgot to knock. I went inside and what I saw was just... I don't know what to say... Avu was in towel, choosing what to wear. I was mesmerized seeing her. I was not able to utter a word. Maybe she thought me as Ari she said,
"Ari, Thank God you came, I am so confused what to wear. Help me na."
I was feeling really embarrassing.

"Voh... Me..... Uhmmmmm " I stuttered. Ugh what I did. I should have just went away from here, but I..... Sid you are really mad. She shouted seeing me. Ugh.. It was expectable reaction from any girl in this situation.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What are you doing here how you fuckin dare to come to my vanity? Shouldn't you knock first. Yes how would you knock you have no manners at all. You don't know how to behave with girls. You are fuckin heartless person. First you betrayed me. You broke me. And now you.............."

She stated crying. I am feeling so bad, I said,
"Avu listen to me pls it's not like that I care for you Avu I love you."

"Oh really than why do you did all that? And now also if you loved me, respect me you shouldn't have looked me like this. You should have closed your eyes or gone from here. But you are bastard who don't respect any girl. You just want girls drooling over you. But I'm not that type of girl I just hate you. I'm mad I thought to befriend with you because we are gonna work together. But you know what it's never gonna happen now." Oh no what I did. I lose chance to be friends with her.

"Avu please try to understand. It's not like what it seems. I never broke your trust. I always loved you and respected you. I was mesmerized seeing you. I remembered our time which we spend together. That night...... Our special night...... We became one that night....... We were gonna become parents but....." I tried to clarify.

But before I could complete my sentence she interrupted me.
"Enough Sid enough, you have played much with my feelings. Now, I'm not gonna believe in your emotional talks. And never take name of my child from your bloody mouth. It was only my child. You never loved us. You were just playing with me for fun. You got what you want now will you go from here. Or else I call security."

"Avu....... Please listen to me..... Once... I wanna clear all misunderstanding." Sid why you said that.

"Sid I think we have no misunderstanding. I saw myself you doing all that day also and today also. Please go now or I don't know what I will do now." she said.
"Avu but.."

I tried to say something. But Avu took knife and put on her wrist.

"Sid are you going or I will cut my wrist." She said.
"Pls Avu don't do anything to yourself. I'm going for now." I was crying till then she was crying from so long. Why God? Why you do this to me and my Avu?

So how was chapter. I know it was disappointing. Pls send me your views through comments as I can know I am going in right direction or wrong. Don't hesitate to send me and suggestions or correction. Consider me as your friend.
What do you think about their past
What do you think sid is gonna do now
Was all it avu and aris plan or reality
Is their child alive
What about party now
Will they work together or get separated