1. Torture

Sadness. Something I never understood. Why be sad of something which has already happened?After all, there's no point crying over spilled milk. Unfortunately, when you get sad, it's like being stabbed in the heart a thousand times without dying. I know because I experienced. I remember the tears which stung like bees; stiff body of my parents. It was like everything fallen apart. My world ended. I still can't sleep, I have nightmares daily and I still don't know how to deal with it. You see, it's memories that create emotions and it's emotions that create those memories. And I can't control those emotions not even for him.

I was thinking about all these things, my past and about me. Suddenly someone shouted my name.
I knew who was it, of course my Chachi ji. She shouted my name, "Avneet..... Wake up now.... It's already 7:00 am, there are many chores pending and you are sleeping like kumbkaran. Bitch, get ready in ten minutes. Otherwise, you will get the worst punishment."

I knew she will shout on me for no reason. There was time when she loved me like her own child, maybe that love was fake, but I can't do anything now. I am so tired. I have no courage to face her.
"Chachi yesterday was late night shoot, so I am tired. Please let me rest today." I pleaded, but I know it's of no use. She will not let me rest.

""Don't you understand in one time. Oh! how can I forget you are a lazy slut who hangout with boys at night and wakes up late and make excuses for work. Now will you come or I'm calling Harsh." She shouted.

She always threatens me with name of chachu. There was a time when I loved him like my own father, even he was the sweetest person ever to me. But now everything is changed, now he doesn't treat me as his daughter. He treats me really mercilessly.

"No Chachi please don't call him I'm coming." I muttered. Chachi ji left from my room. I looked at photo of my parents on table, beside my bed. Tears started falling from my eyes. I took photo in my hand, caressed their photo and said,
"Mom Dad why you left me in this cruel world? Our family was perfect. We're too happy together but now everyone is suffering, because of him. He did all this. I'll never forgive him. I'll punish him for his deeds. I'll take revenge, I will make him pay for every single thing I and Arishfa has faced, because of him. I'll never forget because of him you and arishfa's brother is not with us. We are living hell life because of him."

I was lost, when someone shouted,
"Avneet bitch what are you doing? I told you to get ready in ten minutes, and almost fifteen minutes are over. Are you coming or I'll come and make you understand your place?" It was Aunt.

"No Aunt I'm coming." I said in low voice, audible enough to Aunt.
I hate to do all this. I don't want to do this, but I have to. I am forced to. I don't have courage to fight them. I can't say anything to them. I don't know why. I was always bold enough to stand for my self. But now I am not, I feel to stand for myself. But I don't know why I am not able to. I am a well known actress, everyone loves me respect me. But in my own house I have to live like slave. And this is all because of him....
I got ready and went down.

(Avneet's outfit. Ignore background and hat.)

Uncle was waiting for me, he listened my footsteps and turned towards me. He looked at me like he is gonna eat me raw. I was so frightened. He literally shouted on pitch of his voice,
"What the fuck were you doing in your room? Don't you understand what your Aunt said? You can't understand anything without punishment. Today you will be punished harshly. Even Arishfa and Jai are not here. Today is right day to show you who you are."

He said. I knew this was going to happen, this is story of every day. They torture me daily for no reason. What they want is money.
I started crying, I tried to apologize, "Please Aunt forgive me. Please don't punish me. I'll do what you say. Please don't punish me. I'll do all the household chores and then, I'll do what you say, please."
Uncle and Aunt were smirking, Chachu said,
"Oo! My poor Ave. OK, you don't need to do any work today you just have to make me happy. Just come and sit on my lap, After that I'll do whatever I want to. You don't need to do anything."

In was shocked listening to this, what a pervert he is! I loved him like her father, but he... I pleaded,
"Please chachaji no. I'll do whatever you say, but not this. I can't..... please. I don't want to please..."
But this didn't affect him a bit,
"Oo! My poor baby are you coming or your punishment will be doubled? I'll go more harsh and than beat you and then spank your little ass." He said in stern voice.

I went and sat on his lap. He started laughing. Aunt was still there. She said,
"Oo, bitch now you will understand what is your place in your house. Your parents must be happy seeing you like this. Harsh you continue. I'll come, I'm going to kitty party. Enjoy baby. I'll join you later."
She kissed him on cheek. And with a smirk she went. I was feeling so nervous. I was not feeling well. And after knowing his intentions I am feeling disgusted.

He started to come closer to me. I was not feeling good, I was literally shivering. His lips were so close to mine. He kissed my hand and then moved towards my shoulders. I was feeling unsafe and disgusted with his touch. He kissed my cheek, and he was going to kiss her lips. Our lips were almost touching and suddenly doorbell rang. (thank God).
I sighed in relief. He went to open the door. I was crying. I was thinking how I even thought him as my father, and he had disgusting feelings for.
He came back and said,

"You are invited for Star Awards. It is today only. So you have to go for shopping right now. Jannat is coming to pick you up. And don't think you are saved, we will continue sweetie."

I ran to my room and started crying. I was cursing her fate and HIM.

I opened my eyes, I saw my mom sitting next to me and caressing my hairs slowly and gently. I got up. I love waking up like this, when my mom is beside me and caressing my hairs gently. I hugged her tightly. And said good morning. She said,

"Sid you always wake up late. It is not good habit beta. I know tomorrow was late shooting but you should take care of yourself. Now come on, get ready. Your break fast is ready."
"Mom you are so sweet. I love you so much. Where is bhai?" I asked her.
"He already left for shooting." she replied.
"OK I'll get ready. I have to go for shooting and then to Anu's house too." I said.
I got ready and then left for shooting.

That's enough for today guys.
I'll update later.
Pls ignore grammatical mistakes.
And pls vote and comment.
What do you feel about avneet?
Who is him Avneet was talking about?
Love you.