Misunderstanding each other

Avu was still crying. She was not able to understand what to do. She wanted to find the truth. But her Heart was stopping her from going to Sid and confort him, somewhere her heart was saying Sid can't do that. But what about the proofs and all those videos, his behavior, she was thinking and then she decided to go and talk to him. It was not any mere matter to ignore and leave. It was bloody case of her mom-dad's death. She finally got up and went to Sid. He was getting ready. Abhi and Vaishnavi were talking, poor Vaishnavi, she didn't knew that her brother is not in this world now. She was preparing for her sister's engagement. Abhishek saw Avu running. She was looking too sad, her makeup was flowed because of crying. Even her eyes were puffed. Her condition was not at all looking good. Abhi tried to stop her, even Vaishnavi, but she didn't. She directly went to Sid's room and closed door from inside. Did was busy in getting ready. He heard the voice of door closing. He looked back and saw Avu in that devastating state. Without asking anything he hugged Avu. Even Avu didn't said anything and reciprocated. She cried her heart out on the chest of Sid. After she was little bit OK, Sid asked her,

"Avu what happened? Are you OK? What are you doing here? Is everything okay? Mom-Dad.... Everyone okay? And why were you crying Avu? Something is wrong for sure, please say anything dammit, I am worried."

Avu was still crying. She was not able to say anything. And how she would? She was going to ask the love of her life, if he killed her parents. It is difficult for Anyone. She was thinking what would he think? How would he react? She knew he did nothing, but what about proofs? And what if he did nothing? All these questions were blooming in her mind. Finally she gained courage. She tried to ask him. She was stuttering due to excess crying.

"Sid.... Sid... Did... You... You.. Did... That......to..... To.... Dad.... Dad's.... Car?.. Sid... please tell....i.... I... Know yo....you.. Ca.... Can't ...do... It... But... That.... Pro... Proofs.... Were.... Against... You.... You."

Sid was really shocked. I mean love of his life was asking him, if he did that to car... And no doubt he did. But now he can't lie to Avu... He caressed her hands... And made her sit on bed. She was in really bad state, he was thinking why Avu is reacting like this. And this state... Just because of one deal. He said,

"Avu see... Listen to me." Sid tried to calm her down.

But she was not ready to listen,
"Sid I do.... Don't want.... To listen...... Anything... Just tell me... Did you did that?"

"Avu see.... I can explain." he tried to explain.

"wh..... What.... What" She was shocked to hell. Her love, her sid did that. She got up. And slapped him hard. Sid was not expecting this reaction. He knew Avu will get angry but it was really unexpected. Just because of one mere deal she slapped him.

"Av.... Avi.... Avu" He tried to say something... Avu stopped him in middle.

"Don't... Mr. Nigam... Don't you dare take my name from your dirty mouth. Do you even know what you did? What you snatched away from me?"

"Avu why are you spoiling our day because of this? Today is our engagement... Go and get ready. We will talk about it later." He tried to change the topic.

"Oh really... Do you think our engagement is more important than this? I am regretting Sid. How I fell in love with you? The person like you, who even don't know.... Importance of......."

"Stop it Avu. I thought you love me. But no.... You are... Just because I did that you are blaming me for everything. You are......" sid was really shocked because of her behavior.

"Why do you even think I should not blame you after doing all that? And what wrong we did to you that you did all that?" She shouted.

"It's pretty clear Avu. I didn't wanted your dad to get that deal and I told you to stop that deal... But you didn't understood... So I did that to stop that deal." he said.

"Sid... It is so easy for you to say all this. You did all this and saying it was pretty clear.... You are so different from my imagination. I thought you as a sweet, caring and loving person...... But you, you are a bloody, shameless murd........" She was going to say Murderer... But he stopped her and said,

"Stop there Avu..... I really don't want to talk about it right now and even I am regretting falling for you. Get out" He Shouted at her.

"Mr. Siddharth Nigam you are a bloody worthless person, and never ever try to contact me. We are over. I don't love you anymore. My heart is full of hatred for you. And thanks for teaching me that love doesn't exist. It's just people's greed......" Avu was going to say.... But he cutted her,

"Oh My God who is talking about greed..... The great daughter of Shivaay Singh Oberoi..... These words doesn't suit you Avneet. You know what after whatever you did.... Even I don't love you..... And from today I hate Love. And thier will be a day Avneet you will regret. I will make you regret." Sid was full of rage. He was really shocked and hurt.

"Regret..... I am already regretting Siddharth....that o fell for you. Everything is finished. Bye forever."

She ran away. Abhinavi saw her leaving, Vaishnavi even tried to stop her... But she didn't.
She goes to Oberoi Mansion. Everyone was crying. She told everyone about all this. Even Arishfa called Lucky, but he said... He was with Sid in that plan. Arishfa and Lucky broke up. They told Vaishnavi about it. But Vaishnavi didn't believed them.... She stayed with Abhishek, she didn't knew that Sid didn't know about Shivika's death. Whenever anyone tries to talk about it.... Sid changed the topic. Rikara and Ruvya were unable to live there so they left to Abroad. Avneet slipped into depression. She stopped eating and drinking.... She was living due to salines... Soon truth of her pregnancy was out to her family. Everyone was shocked. She delivered her daughter..... Who was Ruhi, but her Chacha-Chachi didn't wanted to take responsibility of that child so they sent her to Sid. While Sid didn't knew anything about it. He was thinking she didn't wanted child that's why she sent her to him. Arishfa was also depressed. She didn't knew all these happenings. After two years... Avneet was getting better. She became different girl from before. Riyaz, Avneet, Jai and Arishfa started their career in Acting... And they become stars. Same with Sid, his life was his daughter and he also started his career in acting like his brother and Vaishnavi.

Guys finally flashback is over. From next chapter it will be present.