Conditions

It is already evening. Sid's shooting will be over in some time. I think I should talk to him about it, But Ruhi? Yes, I should send her to home.

"Ruhi Bachaa Its too late, I think you should go home now. I will ask driver uncle to drop you home." I said.

"Mumma please, I want to stay here. I want to spend time with you, please..." She pleaded making puppy face. I also don't want to let her go, but I have to talk to sid.

"Ruhi, sorry bachaa you have to go now. You said your homework is pending right. You should complete your homework on time. I will meet you tomorrow pakka." I said.

"Pakka, pinky promise?" Ruhi asked showing her index finger. I also Intwinwed my index finger with hers and said. "Pinky promise." And then kissed her. I asked her driver to take her home. And we bid good bye.

Sid's shooting was over. He came to my vanity, finding Ruhi.

"Avneet is Ruhi here?" He asked, not finding her with me.

"Wo.. Actually, I send her home with driver." I said.

"But why? I would have took her with me. She wanted to spend time with you." He said.

"Yes, I know. But, actually I wanted to talk to you. And it's too important and she said her homework is pending, so I thought to send her home." I said hesitantly.

"Oh! Even I wanted to talk. I was thinking how to initiate, but it's good you sent her." He said scratching his head. Aww he looks so cute when he do this. Avneet what are you thinking? Don't distract yourself. Concentrate...

"OK, so let's go somewhere else for little privacy you know. People are whispering here and staring at me from when I came, I am pissed off." I said.

"Yeah, I can understand. Everything was in rush. People are talking." He said. "Let's go to garden or for coffee?" He asked.

"Sid I said private place, cafe and garden are public. People will even let us sit." I said. It's not like I don't like these, but right now we have to be serious.

"OK, let me take you to one place." He said.

"But where?" I asked.

"You will get to know..." He said.

"But, you have to tell me. I sent Ruhi in your car, so we are going via mine. And my driver is on leave, so I will be driving." I said.

"Don't worry I will drive, I don't wanna die so soon..." He said and chuckled. I didn't understood at first but then I got to know, that he was teasing me.

"Sid, I am telling you never doubt my driving. I know how to drive OK... Atleast better than you." I said.

"Yeah... Yeah..." He said rolling his eyes. "Don't you remember that day you almost killed us." He said, I blushed remembering that incident.

"Sid it was not my fault, it was you.... You were... You were.. Distracting me." I said.

"Me? I was distracting? How?" He asked making innocent face.

"Sid, don't be so innocent. You... You were" I didn't able to speak. That day he was carressing my thighs and I was trying really hard to focus on driving, but I was not able to.

"Chuck it. I don't want to talk about past." I said.

"OK, you sure you want to drive." He asked and I nodded. I sat on driving seat and he sat on passenger seat.