Meeting The Team

(When Nathan is in costume he will be referred to as B.S. also I might call him Nate a few times)

It's been a few months since Nathan made his debut as the Black Spider and things were interesting to say the least for him. The media had been shocked with the introduction of another spider themed hero with this one being more violent with the criminals he came across. Some had called him a menace like Spider-man and others had called him a hero agreeing with his methods of dealing with criminals. The NYPD was split down the middle with their opinion of him, since most listened to the news they believed him to be a menace. However there were some people who had been to his crime scenes and called him a hero. At school most of the girls thought he was hot and all the guys wanted muscles like him.

Nathan was currently swinging through the city on his way to school when he hear police sirens and smiled under his mask and began to head towards the sirens. When he came to the source of the problem he saw a police car about to smash into a shop, Nathan immediately jumped into action catching the car with his bare hands before it crashed into the shop. After catching the car Nathan set it down and the cop inside looked at him smiling.

Cop 1: I'm starting to think JJ is wrong about you and Spider-man.

B.S.: Spread the word officer. 

B.S. turned towards what seemed to be causing all the problems, only to see Spider-man already standing there facing off with the Trapster. This caused B.S. to frown since he was hoping it would be someone more challenging, since it was just the Trapster B.S. opted to sit on the sidelines to see how Pete handles this.

What occurred was in a word, painful to watch. Pete had finally stopped the Trapster but it took way to long and resulted in a lot of damage to the street. When Pete approached the Trapster and noticed his eyes widening in fear he was confused. Pete then turned around to see the SHIELD Helicarrier coming in low, what he didn't see was Nick Fury come stand behind him. B.S. was curious as to why Fury was here so he leapt down to them as they started talking, B.S. came in sight when Peter looked around after Fury mentioned the damage. Pete's eyes widened in surprise to see the other spider themed hero here of all places. Pete was shocked even more when he walked up to them being greeted by NICK FURY himself.

Fury: Black Spider its been awhile how have you been?

B.S.: Hey Fury, I've been good so what're you doing here?

Pete: Whoa hold up you two know each other?

Fury: Yes. Back to the point. We got to talk. No one's saying you stop the bad guy, but look around you. Is this the way Captain America would've done it? Cap could have stopped Trapster within 5 seconds. You took 3 minutes. With lots of collateral damage.

Pete: I do a good job

Fury: For a clueless rookie.

Pete: Yeah. Huh?

Fury: Look, everyone starts out clueless. Even Iron Man back when he was a novice. But he learned. Eventually. What would you say if I can help turn eventually into right now for Spider-Man?

Pete: Heh. I knew it. You want me to buy a line of self-help books. Not interested. Besides, I'm tapped out til payday so if we're all done here I'm gonna... (turns to leave)

Fury: I'm serious, Peter Parker (Spider-Man stops when he hears him say his real name)

Pete: You know?

Fury: Everything. Super Spy remember?  

B.S.: I figured it out a long time ago (Pete looks at him in surprise)