Revealed

"You're Black Cat."

Felicia just smiled and leaned into Nate, "You guessed it my love"

Nate just stammered lost for words "I-uh-you?"

Felicia just silenced him with a kiss which Nate automatically responded to by wrapping his hands around her wait pulling her closer. When they separated Nate was speechless, "Wow." Felicia smirked at this "You said it handsome. Now you know my secret identity." Nate then smirked, "And what an identity it is." He then leaned down and whispered in her ear "Although I prefer you in leather." as he whispered his voice tickled Felicia's ear making her shiver in arousal. Felicia then whispered back in his ear purring "Maybe you should swing by my place say 9 and we can talk more about this there in private."

Felicia then pulled back and winked at Nate before she walked away adding a little sway in her step. Knowing that Nate was watching her ass she grinned in anticipation of tonight.

Later

I was with the team at a Oscorp warehouse that was being attacked by the Frightful Four, Wizard, Klaw, Thundra, and the Trapster. I have to admit that I was proud of the team and how far they've come, they work together like a well oiled machines. The Frightful Four were no match against all of us and we quickly beat them back then Trapster put his hand on one of the containers in the room and smirked evilly. Peter saw this and spoke up "Let me guess this is..." he didn't get to finish as Trapster spoke up "A trap" and the container opened to reveal an octobot. We look around as every container in the warehouse opened up to reveal a swarm of octobots. The Frightful Four starts to run away as the team breaks off to fight the octobot army. I engaged a group of octobots and was quickly being overwhelmed by all the mechanical tentacles and I was suddenly shocked by a taser which knocked me unconscious.

When I woke up I noticed that my arms were restrained by mechanical tentacles and I couldn't feel my gauntlets on my arms, but I could feel that my backpack was still on my back. I looked to my left and saw that Spider-man was in the same position that I was in and he had yet to wake up. "Spider-man! Wake up! Come on man I need you here! Spider-man!!" At my last call to him Spider-man woke up and looked around confused at what was going on. We both looked in front of us at a figure that appeared in a green bubble held by mechanical tentacles.

"Doctor Octopus what do you want now?" I asked. Spider-man spoke up "Doctor Octopus? Ugh! You look horrible. Where are your robot arms? I'm not even sure I can call you Doc Ock anymore. Doc jellyfish or Doc slug maybe, but that's as far as I go." I laughed a little bit at this and noticed that Spider-man tried to activate his communicator. 

"Heh, you might find it difficult to call your friends, seeing as I took your little communicator. Unlike you, I learn from my mistakes. No Iron Man, no SHIELD, no friends are coming to save you. Tonight it will be just the four of us. You, Black Spider, me and my revenge." Doc Ock said grinning. 

"Could you serve up that revenge with a side of fries?" Spider-man said and I jumped in "Mmm food" Peter continued talking, "I missed out on dinner tonight and I wait a second, I got it - Doctor blowfish!" Ock just growled at this.

"Hah. I'll have you know I'm ticklish." Ock stabbed a needle into Spider-man and drew out some of his blood then came over and did the same thing to me. "Ouch! Hey! Exactly how long have you been after me, Doctor "octopest"? And why?" Spider-man asked.

"I have been attempting to replicate your powers for some time. On several occasions I have come close." Doc Ock explained showing a video of a black substance. "That looks a lot like Venom?!" Spider-man exclaimed. "Yes. You could consider him a close relative." Ock responded.