The Black Cat

(The pic on top is going to be the version of the Black Cat costume that I'm going to use which is the earth-616 version)

New York

It's been almost a week since the party and everything has been ok, there have been no major supervillain attack so far. Until tonight, I was on patrol just having finished up stopping a car chase when I got a call from Fury.

Fury: Black Spider. Come in.

BS: What's up Fury?

Fury: The Team is taking on the Living Laser a few blocks away from your current position I want you to go in as backup for the team.

BS: The Living Laser? You got it Fury send me their position I'm on my way.

I started swinging to their location which was about 10 blocks from my position. It was all for nothing though because as soon as I got there Iron Man came in and took care of it. So seeing as there was nothing for me to do I contacted Fury who said it was ok and that I could leave.

While I was swinging through the city a call came over the police scanner saying that a silent alarm was tripped at an Oscorp warehouse. As soon as I heard the location I made my way there as fast as I could making it to the warehouse before the cops. I entered the warehouse through a window that had been opened and silently landed on one of the giant shelves that filled the warehouse. As quietly as I could I searched the warehouse for the thief. After what felt like an hour of searching I didn't find any trace of the thief. But, I did find the crates of what ever it was that they stole, the only thing I could conclude from the crates was that they stole some kind of tech. Once I heard the sound of police sirens I quickly left the warehouse swinging on home. 

The Next Night

For some reason the items stolen from the Oscorp were suspiciously never documented as being stored in that warehouse. So I had to resort to using SHIELD's database to try and find out what the items were. I was unsuccessful with my search and the only thing I could find was that they were listed as custom military prototypes. 

As I was swinging through New York another call comes over the police scanner about another silent alarm being tripped, only this time it was at an art gallery. When I got to the art gallery the cops were already there searching the place, when they didn't find anything they left. Now I could do my own search of the place. Once I entered the building and stuck to crawling on the ceiling. My intuition payed off when I heard the sound of a vent being opened and I saw a figure in a black leather body suit with pure white hair drop to the ground. I shot a web at the light switch turning the lights back on and I dropped down to the ground. 

BS: Finally caught you. Turn around slowly you're coming with me.

???: Looks like I've been found out

The person turned around and my breath caught in my throat for a second seeing the thief.