Electro 2.0

New York City

It was night time in New York right now as the Black Spider and Spider-man are taking on Electro, who they caught trying to rob parking meters. Black Spider and Spider-man were dodging Electro's blasts as they destroyed parking meters. Spider-man stopped on the side of a building which made Nate think that he was monologuing to himself again.

"Spider-man! Stop monologuing and let's finish this!" Nate yelled as he flipped in the air before landing in front of Electro in a crouched position. Nate then swept Electro's legs out from under him and spun back up palm thrusting him in the stomach while delivering a Venom Blast sending him flying back about 10 feet. The Venom Blast had an unexpected result however as Electro started shorting out.

'Interesting.' Nate thought to himself as Electro soon gained control again. Both Nate and Spider-man swung off to Time Square with Electro following them. As they were swinging around Nate overheard J. Jonah. Jameson saying that the Daily Bugle was launching their new satellites that will allow them to broadcast all over the world. After jumping around some more Spider-man landed on a street light and shot Electro with a web line sending him into the Daily Bugle screen destroying it once again.

"And now for the taser web coup de grace, whatever that means." Spider-man said before tasing Electro who, after an electrical explosion, seemed to vanish in a burst of white light.

"Where'd he go?" Spider-man asked.

"He disappeared." Nate said landing next to Spider-man. "Well he's gone now let's call it a night and head back to May's." Nate said before swinging off with Spider-man following behind him.

Back at the Parker house Peter was finished telling the story of how they beat Electro, the problem is, that no one was paying attention. They were all on their own personal electronic devices doing their own thing. As Nate was observing this the power in the house suddenly went out until the tv turned on again revealing Electro.

 As Nate was observing this the power in the house suddenly went out until the tv turned on again revealing Electro

"Good evening, New York. Do I have your attention? The name is Electro, and I have taken control of the electricity of New York City. All of it, everywhere, mine thanks to Spider-man. I've become hyper charged, and you've got 24 hours to give me all your money. If you don't I will send this city back into the dark ages permanently." Electro said laughing as the tv turned off again.

"I'm sorry. Did he say, "thanks to Spider-man"?" Sam asked.

"Now your listening." Peter said crossing his arms.

"This can't be happening. It's the fourth quarter." Luke exclaims dramatically.

"Thanks to Spider-man?" Sam keeps repeating.

"The computer, the phone, everything that uses power is out." Ava says inspecting her computer.

"It appears our expensive tools have been turned into simple stones." Danny says sagely.